Very Annoying Update Problem

NerdySean

Question

Launcher Version: Windows

Operating System: I have no clue

Java Version: i don't know

Antivirus Program: AVG

Description of Problem:

It will download everything untill it says Extracting 'natives.zip'...

Error Messages:

Update Failed

Error Log:

23 answers to this question

Nope, I don't watch Youtube unless I have no other choice. I'm afraid of losing more brain cells than my children have already taken away.

So i'm suppose to just sit here and NOT play the game cause you won't help someone play the game. Sweet great help.

So i'm suppose to just sit here and NOT play the game cause you won't help someone play the game. Sweet great help.

Take your sense of entitlement somewhere else. You are more than welcome to ask for help, politely, but you are not allowed to expect it as if it's your right.

Don't get mad at the very person who is trying to help you, that will never get you anything other than ridicule around here... There have been quite a few threads about this. I would suggest searching the forums to see if one of them contains a solution to your problem.

Take your sense of entitlement somewhere else. You are more than welcome to ask for help, politely, but you are not allowed to expect it as if it's your right.

I think if I make the video it'll be better than me explaining since it's quite obvious I suck at explaining. It was fustrating that you shot down a quicker way for me to explain the situation it aggrivated me but i will apologize since you must have dicks talk to you like your a dumbass everyday when your just giving your opinion on there problem. I'm sorry

I think if I make the video it'll be better than me explaining since it's quite obvious I suck at explaining.

LOL

you must have dicks talk to you like your a dumbass everyday when your just giving your opinion on there problem. I'm sorry

I don't know about the general society, but once again, calling the people helping you "dicks" isn't exactly the best way to get along.

What java version do you have? (The exact version is found by doing this: 1) Open cmd [start -> type "cmd" -> press Enter], 2) Type "java -version"

What windows do you have? 7? 32 or 64 bit?

This is a stab in the dark solution, try uninstalling Java and reinstalling it (Latest version is 7, update 5)

I don't know about the general society, but once again, calling the people helping you "dicks" isn't exactly the best way to get along.

No! Lol I was calling him on i was calling random people that get fustrated like me and call him a dumbass i was complimenting him for not blowing his brains out:D

I disabled it and it still does the same thing.

Wait, I just noticed you only disabled AVG. The darn thing likes to interfere, even when turned off. I'd uninstall it completely if I were you.

...calling the people helping you "dicks" isn't exactly the best way to get along.

You need to work on your reading comprehension. :)

It isn't surprising he hasn't even noticed my post.

To be fair, and I apologize for this, but I had to re-read to find your post. The first readthrough I skimmed almost all of it except the whole 'dicks' thing that was the only chance this could've been a really funny thread.