Macerator Vomiting Out Ores.

DylanH

I'd like to have an Advance Wooden Pipe sort out all the ores my quaries collect, but I have run into a problem with a different type of ore always being in the macerator and not being able to be grined down before another type of ore is pumped in.

ScreenShot002-12.jpg

I'm not sure what type of pump can slow down this process or what I must do to make this go more smoothly.

The transposer will only send the item down the line if the macerator is capable of accepting it, if it's macerating iron ore and you have gold, the transposer waits until the iron is macerated before sending the gold.

You can use a filter instead of a transposer if you want to pull entire stacks, or portions thereof.

If you use a Rotary Macerator and keep it spinning with a redstone signal, it'll grind ores faster than the redstone engine can send them to the machine. The only caveat is that you'll need two redstone engines on the output side to keep the output clear, or else it'll stop macerating whenever it changes inputs.

Alternately, setup an Obsidian pipe to collect spills.

Another alternative is to loop the pipe back to the chest you are pulling from or back onto itself. That way any ore that can't get into the macerator (or electric furnace for that matter) will end up back in the que instead of on the floor.