homered Video

Austin199680

My question is mainly for the mods of technic first of all I love the technic pack which is why I am asking this and what I would have to do for it I would live to make a how to technic series for the beginning players because I know for one it took me hours to find the right combo of videos to figure out the basic stuff i know their are individual videos for industrialcraft and buildcraft but not once have I ever seen a video for all of the mods that make up the grandeur of the technic pack and I would feel homered to make those videos

Re: Video

I am a huge fan of the technic pack. That is the reason that I am asking this. I when I first started had absolutely had no clue what I was doing. It also took me forever to track down all the videos I needed. After I found them most of them didn't even examine the mods very well. There is also no videos that I have seen that explain the technic pack well. I have seen the videos for the individual mods quite a bit however. I would love to see a video of the complete technic pack in all it's glory. Which is why I am asking to make a technic pack for beginners video. It is only out of my love for the technic pack that I ask this please respond.

Noted. Well, on top of probably not caring in general, they almost surely couldn't do anything of a "lawyers guns and money" (Minus the guns, hopefully.) sort due to not being the original authors of much anything but possibly "connective tissue" that would be useless without the actual mods anyway. You'd be better served to possibly ask the more annoyingly protective mod authors to make a tutorial. Or not; it would likely only be a hassle to navigate their madness and seeing as they're building upon Mojang-owned content as well there's not likely much they can really do other than be pests and align their cliques against whoever they decide to like they do anyway.

Like I said: On one technicality*, the answer is yes. On another, the answer is don't bother. It'd probably only cause problems because, judging how some of the modders complain about Technic yet still have their mods in it, they'd complain about that too. Further, there's nothing much they can really do under the same technicality. Personally, I'd say don't worry and do it. Note, though, that what I say doesn't necessarily reflect the views of the makers of the pack. While I said they probably wouldn't mind, you may still want to wait for their own word on it, even if no one else's, if you could do it, out of respect for the hard work they've done taming this mess of mods. I haven't been around long enough, as a poster or a lurker, to see the very finest points of the apparent social mess surrounding this modpack, and consequently my assumptions may not reflect the team's policies. I'm no official representative, that's for sure.

*Horrible pun not intended.

So would u allow me to make a help guide because it is a great mod pack it truly is. And there is stuff in still trying to learn like how to get the bees out of the hives I can't find a tut vid I prolly need a tool and it's y I want to make a video for this amazing modpack

So would u allow me to make a help guide because it is a great mod pack it truly is. And there is stuff in still trying to learn like how to get the bees out of the hives I can't find a tut vid I prolly need a tool and it's y I want to make a video for this amazing modpack

I don't quite follow. You don't understand how to use some of the mods, like the bee hive stuff for example, so you want our permission(?) to make some tutorial videos so that you can explain it to yourself?

WE WOULD BE HOMERED!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!

I don't quite follow. You don't understand how to use some of the mods, like the bee hive stuff for example, so you want our permission(?) to make some tutorial videos so that you can explain it to yourself?

WE WOULD BE HOMERED!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!

LOL@

Technic admin taking the piss.

Thank you all I will try my best do this pack justice though I probably can not it will be my first video ever and my computer hates me so the video quality won't be the greatest but it will be a fun learning experience they say the teacher learns more than from the students than the students from the teacher

On an unrelated note WHAT IS WIH THE BEEHIVES IT IS ANNOYING ME THERE IS ONE RIGHT BY MY HOUSE SO I CAN'T DESTROY THE TREE lol plls answer will help me quite a bit

Here, have something to read: :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation

http://forestry.sengir.net/wiki/index.php?n=Category.Apiculture

If you use a Scoop to destroy the hives, you get a queen bee. They can be used in Apiaries and produce different resources.

If you're more into listening and watching other people play, have a youtube tut:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yIEKjT95Bs

Thank you that was driving me insane so thank u for the help with the bees that will surely help as I have seen sooo many bees it's not even funny but can't ever figure out how to use them I had assumed it was a much later version of the beekeeping mod so I kept trying to make a beekeepers hat the yogscast messed me up here lol thanks for the tip

Also I failed horribly. My first video attempt I got the whole thing edited together perfectly and then I had to convert it into a different file type for YouTube my computer had a fatal error in conversion process and deleted whole thing with all my original uncut video new world time to restart again lol