Master Computer Help

I'm not the most clever with redstone, by any means. I've managed to figure out how to allow one wireless frequency to override another, but is there any way for a single Computercraft computer to power all 16 of the insulated cable colors, but only power certain ones at a time? If anyone could help me figure out a layout and program that could accomplish that, I'd be very grateful. :) Right now I'm making do with 3 computers with 6 types of jacketed each, but I'd like to use a single computer for all the insulated colors. The only other thing I've thought of is maybe having a turtle going back and forth? I don't know. Thanks in advance.

There is part of the redstone api that allows you to give signals directly to bundled cable, but if I remember it is a little awkward. It involves adding together the colours of the wires you want on at once and outputting that.

This could be of help, the comments seem supportive -

The color api is what you need to control bundled cables, or your own bit math.

With the bundled cables and color API you can control 16 individual wires per computer side. If you add a wireless modem to contact a control terminal that gives you 5 sides to use per computer, 80 individual wires per computer.

Check the computercraft forums, someone probably already has a wireless master/slave control program for mass bundled cables posted. If not, decide what features you want your program to have and brush up on your rednet api knowledge.

The color api is what you need to control bundled cables, or your own bit math.

With the bundled cables and color API you can control 16 individual wires per computer side. If you add a wireless modem to contact a control terminal that gives you 5 sides to use per computer, 80 individual wires per computer.

Check the computercraft forums, someone probably already has a wireless master/slave control program for mass bundled cables posted. If not, decide what features you want your program to have and brush up on your rednet api knowledge.

I didn't know there was a color API, thank you so much. :) I'll have to brush up, definitely.

The color API deals with converting color names to the bit values, allowing you to add them together and get a value the bundles cable functions will take. It's purely to make code more human readable, and doesn't affect text display, incase you were thinking that.

I would suggest taking a couple minutes to browse through the API list and their included functions on the CC wiki. There are some really helpful functions buried in there.