Can this work?

Mineral

Hello! I am new (obviously... evil post counter) (edit: I just noticed there is no post counter) to this forum

and rather new to Tekkit.

Not completly new I think I have a good understanding of the basics but atm I am having trouble with teleport power pipes.

To make this short, how do I get the scene in the following picture working.

As you may imagine I am collecting EU from the HV arrays in the MFSU and then I try to send that power directly to an Quarry but it doesnt work.

What am I missing? Does it even work that way?

edit: obviously "my name" is a official signature.

I changed it as you said but it doesn't seem to work. Any idea why?

Proof:

Edit: They are both set at Frequency 500, the Pipe on the Energy Link says: Can Receive false

and the pipe on the quarry says Can Receive: true

The energy link next to the quarry is the problem (you're already using an energy link to turn the EUs into BC power), remove it and you're fine.

Edit 2: 12:21

I fixed it but it looks awkward I don't think its supposed to work that way but does...

And here I am again with yet another problem.

As you can see there I collect lava in buckets in the nether and bring them to this realm via nether chest. Now how do I unload the lava buckets into the tank? I can't find a way to get it working. I tried the deployer and the ejector. Nothing worked.

Any clue?

mh need to try this at home but it should work when you pull the bucket out of the chest whit a transposer/filter and then through a tube into the deployer.

To get the buckets out auf the deployer use a retriever connected to the tube and then tube it back into the chest or whereever you want to

The deployer fills a 1x1 field with a lava source block (deploying a lava bucket). Overhead you have a BC-pump running, that fills the tank.

Its a bit awkward but it works! Thank you very much.

mh need to try this at home but it should work when you pull the bucket out of the chest whit a transposer/filter and then through a tube into the deployer.

To get the buckets out auf the deployer use a retriever connected to the tube and then tube it back into the chest or whereever you want to

I am using advanced wooden transport pipes to get the empty buckets out of the deployer. I will try your approach too.

mh. the stuff with the deployed putting the lava into the tank isnt working.

It fills empty buckets with lava, water, oil hell even milk but it doesnt empty them out. even though the red power says:

[A Deployer] can place blocks, fill buckets, empty buckets, till dirt, make fire, and do almost everything that a player can do—except for breaking blocks, which is what a Block Breaker does

mh. the stuff with the deployed putting the lava into the tank isnt working.

It fills empty buckets with lava, water, oil hell even milk but it doesnt empty them out. even though the red power says:

A deployer cannot fill a tank directly with the contents of a bucket. You'll have to do the workaround with deploying them in the open and then sucking them up with a pump.