NO JETPACK EVEN THOUGH FULLY CHARGED WONT FLY ON SERVER

b3astmuch

Question

Title: NO JETPACK EVEN THOUGH FULLY CHARGED WONT FLY ON SERVER

Version: 3.1.2

Java Version: 64

Description of Problem:

all the jetpacks on my server even thought they are fully charged wont leave the ground i have enabled flying

Error Messages:

none

Error Log:

none

You...have to wear a lappack and use the item in question to charge it. That gets harder when they're both chestpieces. Unless you've figured out some way?

Oh, I forgot it's not everybody who goes around with a MFSU in their pockets. What I do is, I pluck down the MFSU, discharge the lap pack, charge the jetpack, recharge the lappack and I'm good to go.

so i went to the IC2 forums and they all told me to come back here sayin tekkit most buggy thing ever...http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7315

Wait... Have you dared saying you play Technic/Tekkit on a mod's forum? What the hell is wrong with you! XD

Let me explain the situation.

Everybody hates the Technic Pack.

... That's it.

Well, everybody but those who like it, obviously.

Here is what you should do, make a new account, and ask the same question without mentioning Tekkit. You should get actual answers. Also, have you tried just making a search about the issue on the forum?

I FIXED IT! i accidentaly kicked my comp over and ever since it has worked! but in all seriousness i spawned and made a jetpack ( new ones) and i charegd em up and used them logged off hour later logged on and they still worked so i guess its over thank for the help everyone!