(In Progress) Adventure Map For Technic 7.2.6(New Version Every Friday Night)

XxSTOCKWELLxX

e2960ad4.jpg7703eec9.png

af2a38ed.png

07a964b7.png

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?rg7t6ru58wf3yg5

theindiandood is now helping me with this map so make sure you say thanks to him to

I have been working on a map for about a day.

and i would like some people to try it out and see if they like it and if you do contact me and i will

continue making it but for now im not until i get some feedback

• 3 weeks later...

we have been working on it (btw not supposed to move the lever but since it wasnt wired to the door nothing happened so you had to move it) the pressure pad im pretty sure will spawn monsters outside stockwell can correct me if im wrong. we got a basic storyline and we will be working from there.

It's about eos ( you ) who must travel to different worlds and travel through each one until you get home because your people need you help home an the the methods of travel are through magicall books( link books and descriptive books) and portals. THIS IS A BASIC IDEA THE PLOT MIGHT CHANGE THE MAP MAY CHANGE AND THIS IS BARELY DONE. Becuause of so many mods involved In technic you are welcome to suggest ideas ( just pm me)

• 1 month later...

Hello.

Can i first say from what i saw this is a nicely put together idea, however there where a few things i noticed.

After you descend into the part bellow the ship to pull the lever i found myself unable to climb back up without moving the ladder down a bit, is this intentional?

The lever for the storage room door is frustrating to get to, the idea is really good but maybe a few more hand holds would make it more fun and less irritating.

When i pulled the lever, creepers spawned and destroyed the floor and the red stone wiring bellow was destroyed shutting the door permanently, maybe zombies would be a better idea at that point.

I found the "key" But after that i could not find any way to progress, is this the end of the adventure map so far.

All in all i enjoyed my time, and i would like to help any way i can.

dude can you make it like feed the beast but WITHOUT skyblock thing so then it would be like going trough dimension"which is cities from different world" and rebuild the destroyed building (not really just only putting block and a system detect if they're all have pass trough and then emit a redstone signal to a green lamp to say *OK you have the stuff to rebuild this building* then the building would be *activated* and will produce ressource (for example a house is only for living in it if you are in multiplayer) and some industries to rebuild

• 3 weeks later...

@fullhouseoffaces Ill ask Stockwell to see if you can help us out we've been really busy so ant haelp is worth it and a outside opinion is good who know maybe youll be permantly on the team..(of 2 lol)

@no2ironman1100 were working in something like that if have builds in mind send us a link with the map of the build and we will try to incorporate it.

Potato mode... potato mode... Please use render distance far if you plan to take screenshots.

ill take that into consideration next time.

Where is the story background? I need it in order to understand your map without downloading.

here

It's about eos ( you ) who must travel to different worlds and travel through each one until you get home because your people need you help home an the the methods of travel are through magicall books( link books and descriptive books) and portals. THIS IS A BASIC IDEA THE PLOT MIGHT CHANGE THE MAP MAY CHANGE AND THIS IS BARELY DONE. Becuause of so many mods involved In technic you are welcome to suggest ideas ( just pm me)

• 5 weeks later...

i think we can get ressource by searching for them in the city in chest , we can't break block by hand but we need the game to give us tools , and also you can ge tthem from the last city you visit , they're would be different technology so some city would have no problem but they will ask you to help them to get highter in tech to a certain point ( but before that of course for realistic sake we need first to also upgrade the labotory so you can get some people to research) i think that would be cool also custom npcs mod(install the whole jar file in mods. not modjar or minecaft.jar) so they're would be labotory to research and even if the player has the ressource he can't craft certain object which he will can when researching (a sign will show you you can now make that in this world.) also remembering back in the tools thing you would depending on the tools can break different material , red matter pick can break any stone block then the dark matter one breaks diamonds and gold block ONLY(not ore) then diamond one break obsidian and brick. then the iron one break coal iron , and stuff like that they all break different stuff and red matter breaks all.

• 4 weeks later...