Frames crash my client

i seem to be having a problem with my frames as they are working all fine and then my game crashes but the sever i am running doesn't. When i log back in a find that a block has magicaly spawned in the way of my tunnel bore and i remove it for the machine to work then crash my client again. Any help would be appreciated

i seem to be having a problem with my frames as they are working all fine and then my game crashes but the sever i am running doesn't. When i log back in a find that a block has magicaly spawned in the way of my tunnel bore and i remove it for the machine to work then crash my client again. Any help would be appreciated

Seconded. Frames also crash my client but only sometimes. I've yet to determine the crashable conditions. I used to have an 'airship' that moved for several minutes (controlled by a complex ComputerCraft navigation system composed of several turtles, so you know it isn't CC's fault) and never crashed, but the other day I made a frame machine to do some flooring and it crashed on the 5th movement and it kept crashing my game every time I logged in, until it hit a wall and couldn't keep moving. VERY annoying. :/

I have a vague suspicion that it has to do with ether what blocks are on it or with the frames moving into something they do not like (like an entity

interestingly enough, I have only ever had the problem on mining machines