[3.1.2]Moonworld Tekkit[Hard PvE,PvP][15 Slots][Whitelist][Towny,Cityworld][WR,EE restricted]

Gunre

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft name:cekropp

What is your play style? (big builds, factories, medieval, high tech, etc): i can be very flexible at that im kinda in to high tech right now...

How often do you usually play?:only on weakends now because school just started up for me.

Im joining this because BILL recomended it to me!

can i get a link to that world gen thing?

that looks soooooo epic...

Minecraft name: Jhoungli

What is your play style? (big builds, factories, medieval, high tech, etc): Factory and automation. I'm trying to become more environment detailed (decor) since it seems to be easily passed up in Tekkit servers.

How often do you usually play?: Daily.

I've seen this server for a few weeks but did not realize apps were still be accepted. The plug-ins and Tekkit configuration looks just like something I've been searching for.

Age: ------------------- Uhh, let's just say older than anyone else who's posted so far...

:)

IGN: ------------------- Normesan

Style: ----------------- Love the mechanics of IC and BC, also like otherwordly or futuristic style buildings

How often: ----------- I play a 1-2 hours a day typically, more on the weekends.

Love the idea of a post apocalyptic minecraft world! Looks like a lot of fun.

8GBg4.jpg

Server IP

• moonworld.dyndns.org:27777

Server Overview

• We are a small server that has been private for a long time. We switched to Tekkit in August 2012 and I would like to expand our player base with some mature players.
  • The current map has been running since early August 2012 and uses a Tekkit customized version of the CityWorld generator (found on BukkitDev) which generates a world full of procedurally generated ruined cities amongst wilderness and enormous mountains. The world is quite different from the vanilla generator, and along with the cities there are rare and interesting locations to discover.
  • The server is self hosted in the Central U.S. on semi-dedicated 5mb connection
  • PvE difficulty is set to Hard
  • I'm anti-cheap-teleport, so all mod based teleport commands like /home are unavailable. The IC2 teleporter is available however.
  • Server uptime is close to 24/7, with occasional brief maintenance downtime on weekday mornings (CDT).
  • An additional document I wrote up to help my players get started with Tekkit and understand the mods on the server can be found here.

Server Rules

• Play however you want, explore this unusual world, build big, build small, whatever you want to do for fun.
  • If you find unlocked containers, it's considered fair game unless its clearly in someone house/base.
  • No purposely griefing/destroying/impeding other players builds or building machine setups that screw up server performance (a quarry outputting items to the world for example)
  • PvP is allowed, but corpse camping and repeated non-consensual killing is not.
  • Don't be a dick, basically.

Bukkit Plugins

• Cityworld
  • Cenotaph
  • Lockette
  • Towny
  • PEX
  • Essentials, EssentialsEco

Tekkit Alterations

• Block breakers cannot break cobblestone.
  • Most of EE is disabled (tablet, dust, bags, rods are available)
  • Wireless redstone has been disabled.
  • BC teleport pipes (power and liquid) are disabled.

Player Application

Reply to this thread and provide the following information:

----------------

Minecraft name:

What is your play style? (big builds, factories, medieval, high tech, etc):

How often do you usually play?:

----------------

Minecraft name: athomas1011

What is your play style?: I like to look at interesting architecture in real life(on google and passing by in my car) and try to recreate it in minecraft. I also love to build huge. I have never built a factory. But I want to so bad!!!

I play maybe an hour or 2 each day.

Minecraft name: MrAndrew420

What is your play style? (big builds, factories, medieval, high tech, etc): Usually medieval on vanilla, working on my modern/industrial stuff in tekkit

How often do you usually play? Everyday for as much time as possible when Im not working/taking my daughter out to do stuff

Minecraft name: Shadelin_Night

What is your play style? (big builds, factories, medieval, high tech, etc): Towers/Farms/ small livestocks kinda medieval, and I have built an underwater home with a dome...

I usually Like Snow biomes next to water so I can see the sun rising in the morning.

How often do you usually play?: 1 or 2 hours thru the week(Sunday - Thursday), several hours (10+) on the weekends (when not on call/vacation/doing stuff with the wife and kids). Usually at night on the weekends from around 9pm till 6 am...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Minecraft Name: Ascido

What is your play style? (big builds, factories, medieval, high tech, etc): I love to build sky-bases, usually a castle of some sort.

How often do you usually play?: I am a very active player, I would play around 5-6 hours a day.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons