[3.1.2]Moonworld Tekkit[Hard PvE,PvP][15 Slots][Whitelist][Towny,Cityworld][WR,EE restricted]

Gunre

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Name: x52012

What is your play style? (big builds, factories, medieval, high tech, etc): I am a large scale Hightech builder/world explorer

How often do you usually play?: at least every other day for atleast 3 hours more times that not 6 or more hours

----------------

Minecraft name: SloppyHands

What is your play style? (big builds, factories, medieval, high tech, etc): i usually start off small, but then once i get a basic setup, i slowly start building away, my favorite thing to build is old factories, filled with high-tech machines and automatons

How often do you usually play?: mostly on the weekends but sometimes during the week

here is some of my work:

2012-10-02_160450.png

2012-07-20_032347.png

2012-07-28_233017.png

----------------

Minecraft name:stellarsoldier9

What is your play style? (big builds, factories, medieval, high tech, etc):I make more factories but with the help of my friend tbaggs14 (he may or may not join) i would apply for him to but i know thats not alowed

How often do you usually play?: about 3 hours a day and about 5 on weekends.

Minecraft name: Dialiss

What is your play style? (big builds, factories, medieval, high tech, etc): I have to say that i am a mole, i always build underground to begin with, its just a lot easyer since zou dont have to build a lot to start off with, althow once i got a nice amount of resources i like to get a huge mansion up with verious compounds and sometimes even a floating base to impress other player on the server.

How often do you usually play?: i play at least 2hrs a day if, i already have a 5months tekkit exerience so i know my way around tekkit more than enough.

I am also willing to help newbies with tekkit by giving them tips or showing them how to assemble there machinery in the appropriate way etc.

Cant wait to see everybody ingame

//Dialiss

Minecraft name: xRaider10x

What is your play style? (big builds, factories, medieval, high tech, etc): I love to build semi-big, such as a ore processing factory. But i love to casually build a house or two.

How often do you usually play?: I play minecraft/tekkit literly everyday. But i may only play for atleast a hour a day because of my limited connection.

Minecraft name: Baretta123

What is your play style? (big builds, factories, medieval, high tech, etc): Applying high tech to factories & automation. I'm not a very experienced tekkit user, but I've built working (and not exploding) nucleair reactors, made redpower/IC APS's (automated processing systems). I also gained quantum armor on other servers.

How often do you usually play?: Depends on the time I have, but normally 5 to 6 days a week.

Minecraft name: Abbasinia.

What is your play style? (big builds, factories, medieval, high tech, etc): I love to build large, realistic structures, such as lighthouses, factories, hotels, etc.

How often do you usually play?: At least four hours a day.

Apologies for not getting back to this forum for nearly a month. All applications to this point are whitelisted. Further applications are closed and the OP has been updated to reflect that. All currently whitelisted players can contact me directly if they would like me to add a friend to the whitelist.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons