Some machines missing?

apophis775

i just logged into my updated server, and a lot of my tier-2 machines are missing, and I can't find the recipies.

Missing are:

Rotary Macerator

Singularity Compressor

(can't remember name) extractor

WTF happened? I can't find the recipies either.

I'm going to guess that either:

1. The answer is somewhere

2. There is no explanation.

Also, I'm going to assume that your a huge douche that could have just answered my question.

If you didn't notice, I don't post here often. In fact, my account is literally days old. It's really nice to see that you guys greet people who stop in just for a single question with hostility and non-help. Great way to encourage growth of your online community and increase the memberbase.

I'm going to guess that either:

1. The answer is somewhere

2. There is no explanation.

Also, I'm going to assume that your a huge douche that could have just answered my question.

Still, if you managed to download the server files, you should have been able to read the large red text on that very page.

Seriously, didn't download server files.

I got all the technic file in an email from the guy who runs our server, and logged in. Saw the stuff missing, then googled Technic Forums and came here.

I don't know much about computers and and literally just wanted a simple answer to a question. I don't know how this site is setup or where anything is. I saw the first forum that would be helpful, and asked a question.

First response was obviously someone who knew the answer and didn't want to help.

Seriously, I don't understand how any of this shit works, I'm just looking for an answer and I'll be on my way.

I say the server is mine, because it's run by my alliance, but I don't run the server, I run the alliance.

Seriously, didn't download server files.

I got all the technic file in an email from the guy who runs our server, and logged in. Saw the stuff missing, then googled Technic Forums and came here.

I don't know much about computers and and literally just wanted a simple answer to a question. I don't know how this site is setup or where anything is. I saw the first forum that would be helpful, and asked a question.

First response was obviously someone who knew the answer and didn't want to help.

Seriously, I don't understand how any of this shit works, I'm just looking for an answer and I'll be on my way.

You got Technic from some guy emailing you.

Why did you think this was a good idea?

Also, he didn't want to help because you're asking a question that does not need to be asked.

It's not from a guy email it to me.

Our website is for an alliance (or clan if you like) that plays many different games.

I help run the alliance. One member runs the minecraft server for us. He updated technic and sent all the players the new file. I login the first time, and see my workshop gutted. I then come here and ask for help, everyone who sees my thread assumes I'm some sort of superhacker because I was able to google this forum and should know WHY something is the way it is.

It's not from a guy email it to me.

Our website is for an alliance (or clan if you like) that plays many different games.

I help run the alliance. One member runs the minecraft server for us. He updated technic and sent all the players the new file. I login the first time, and see my workshop gutted. I then come here and ask for help,

Wait. Why not just use the launcher? The launcher will automatically update Tekkit whenever an update is released, you know.

everyone who sees my thread assumes I'm some sort of superhacker because I was able to google this forum and should know WHY something is the way it is.

Yes, we obviously all assume you're a superhacker, because it takes advanced technical skills to go to technicpack.net, click "Tekkit 2.0," and scroll down.

Wait. Why not just use the launcher? The launcher will automatically update Tekkit whenever an update is released, you know.

I think they updated from pre-launcher times. That was why they had advanced machines.

To the op they aren't in it because it isn't updated.

I think they updated from pre-launcher times. That was why they had advanced machines.

To the op they aren't in it because it isn't updated.

Yes, but if he's just using the client he could still use the Launcher to update automatically.