[3.1.2 Tekkit] StormCraft [40 Slots] [EE Mostly Enabled] [GriefPrevention] [Lockette]

Ithanthra

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummmm.... I got griefed by a guy, and the OWNER confirmed it. he was not banned. I believe his name is _bazz_

so, later, i admit to griefing, too. but, yet, I was banned...

I am just wondering whats up with that? I mean, owner said "I can't really do anything if you dont use what i gave you to protect your land"

I had nothing to do with this ban. and _bazz_ stole some items and gave it back to you i remember that, therefore i didn't ban him because he thought it was faction when it was not he owned up to it and gave things back, nuff said. You went to town on people buildings and other areas of the server, that is a little different if you ask me.

Umm why the heck have I been "Banned: Greifing" because I haven't, some member just gave me free RM and diamonds, and I've started to build a base with my friend. Can you please explain why I've been banned at least? "Greifing" doesn't help explain when I haven't greifed...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons