Linked carts on high speed rails

When I'm in the cart can keep up with it when its empty to check

Let me try to understand that, it blows up with you in the cart and you cannot check to see with out since it is too fast for you. Is that correct?

If it blows up with you in it then it cannot possibly be be a chunk loading issue which leaves a issue with the track. But you checked it fully so that cannot be it so it has to be either a bug or something else like lag.

I think you also said it was completely random where it blows up or is it any where specific like a certain section of track. A possibility could be that the world guard protection is not as perfect as you think and mobs may still be spawning but are getting removed right away. I know this happens with spawners on peaceful where the mobs will spawn for a second and disappear. So a idea could be to put half slabs over the track so that your head will be in them while riding the track. Don't worry as due to a minecraft bug you will not suffocate and it should have no effect on the track. For good measure line your tunnels with half slabs as well especially in slime chunks.

In other words I'm suggesting the instillation of normal anti mob measures instead of using world guard.

Single carts as in while your riding the single cart or is it empty?

It could be a bug, but if that was case others would be having it. Grant it not a lot of people use rail craft from what I've seen due to the other options in the pack.

While I'm riding it, Ive also made it so that weather it's empty or full it has the same drop (in config) do idk if only the dang thing wouldn't assplode it would be ok I would be willing to make it so nothing in rail raft exploded if it would work sure it would make it a bit ok but a lot of time has gone into this project

• 2 months later...

When vanilla carts have been mixed with railcraft ones, e.g. 3 tank carts with a chest cart or 4 linked normal carts, they explode when they reach the 1st powered HS rail although it can happen later along the HS track. The cause seem to be the vanilla cart's linkage being sort of elastic as opposed to the fairly stable one that the railcraft ones have. This elasticity results in cart collision.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...