Linked carts on high speed rails

All of the track and tunnels are under world guard and mob spawning is disabled I use transistion rails to slow down before turns and sure standard rails on turns, they will randomly blow up mid way though the track while at high speed, thanks for replying hopefully y'all have some ideas :/

All of the track and tunnels are under world guard and mob spawning is disabled I use transistion rails to slow down before turns and sure standard rails on turns, they will randomly blow up mid way though the track while at high speed, thanks for replying hopefully y'all have some ideas :/

On flat land? That's really weird. Are you sure it's all HS rail, without any normal? Other than that, I don't really have any ideas. Is there anything special about where they explode?

Haha nope I have walked the 10000 some block circuit many times and all the track is perfect, it only explodes with linked carts tho, I'm moving this week and can put my server back up this weekend if we can solve it here, I really need and hand and need it fixed before the server goes public

Oh that's it, carts explode when they collide with each other, maybe when carts are linked together and are going HS, there are moments where it'll be considered they've collided, even if they're just linked. But that's a bug.

Haha that's awesome, and I'll check it out, do you know I the Tekkit rail raft is the most current version, OH! Do you know if there is any other mods that will ride on that rail and be power and carry more than one person?, basically all I need is a transportation system for the entire world, that's not a teleporter or anything

Haha that's awesome, and I'll check it out, do you know I the Tekkit rail raft is the most current version, OH! Do you know if there is any other mods that will ride on that rail and be power and carry more than one person?, basically all I need is a transportation system for the entire world, that's not a teleporter or anything

Well, if everybody has quantum legging, just make straight tracks of ice, that's from far the fastest way of transportation apart from teleportation. When you use the sprint of Quantum on ice, it multiplies itself and you go ridiculously fast. The vanilla boosters are fairly fast, and you don't have to worry about explosions.

Yes the would work and that how I navigate it myself but the server is survival and giving everyone quantum leggings Is well.... Defeating the purpose haha is there anyway to speed up the normal rails to the speed of hs rails? Because that wouldn't cause explosions.... Hmmm any ideas?

Yes the would work and that how I navigate it myself but the server is survival and giving everyone quantum leggings Is well.... Defeating the purpose haha is there anyway to speed up the normal rails to the speed of hs rails? Because that wouldn't cause explosions.... Hmmm any ideas?

Ah, I don't think so, after all, if the normal rails could go as fast as the HS ones, that would defeat the purpose a bit. :D

Also, if you use well placed portals to the Nether, you can make distance eight times smaller. For example, in the overworld you'd need a track of 640 blocks to get from point A to point B. But in the Nether, there is only 80 blocks between the coordinates corresponding to A and B! I was using this to link faraway bases, back when I still used Vanilla.

We have rail craft 5.3.3 which is outdated by a bit and looking around in the config as well as the version history their nothing about your issue.

Are the carts and track being chunk loaded by a anchor cart or other chunk loaders, since they could be running into issues with unloaded chunks causing it to forget they are linked.

If we had rail craft 5.4.0 or above I would say to use reinforced track which is not only blast proof but 25% faster than normal rail.

You'd load them anyway if there were any travellers in your train. Chunkloader does the same thing. Not sure this would fix your issue though. I'm guessing it's just a bug with the linking carts not cooperating with each other appropriately and colliding.

That dose bring up the question, are the carts blowing up before your eyes as in while your riding the train or when your sending riderless carts around.

I've done all that has been suggested with no avail :( I tryed putting a work cart between all the norm carts, I layed 768 world anchors covering the entire track (when I restarted the server to about 5 min to get its bearing then it was good) I beg haha there has to be some way to have any type of train subway style setup with more Than one cart that can ride of hs rails, It's completely random when it blows up aswell I have absolutely no clue haha I'll post pics of the setup if that would help..

I've done all that has been suggested with no avail :( I tryed putting a work cart between all the norm carts, I layed 768 world anchors covering the entire track (when I restarted the server to about 5 min to get its bearing then it was good) I beg haha there has to be some way to have any type of train subway style setup with more Than one cart that can ride of hs rails, It's completely random when it blows up aswell I have absolutely no clue haha I'll post pics of the setup if that would help..

Does it blow up with you in the cart or not or are you sending empty carts around it.