Cub Plays Tekkit Legends

Cub

Howdy, folks! My name is Cub, and I'm here to tell you about my Tekkit Legends Let's Play series!

First, a bit about me:

I was born on a cold December night some twenty-odd years ago. My mother was in a great deal of pain and I was–

–actually, let's just skip to 2011, when I started making YouTube videos. Since then, I've strived to produce high quality entertainment for the masses. All of my videos feature a buttery-smooth 1080p/60FPS option, high quality audio, and "professional" (using this term loosely) commentary that is appropriate for the whole family (provided words like "crap" and "dang" don't upset you. If so, just, stay away)!

Now, the actual series:

My series is presented in my traditional, patent-pending "Let's Learn" style of commentary. Basically, I'm not an expert on the pack, but I'm doing my best to learn. As I do so, I share my findings with you folks! It is my goal to demo something new in every episode. Hopefully, you'll find my series both entertaining and semi-instructive.

So, wanna see what I've got? Here's the first episode!

Want to see more? Here are some other episodes in the series!

Any comments or suggestions? Leave 'em down below! Thanks for checking out my post/series!

Edited by Cub
Added Link to Episode #4