Minecraft Server Without Personal IP

How do you create a Tekkit Server that you don't have to give out your IP for people to connect to it? I want people to connect to my server and not be able to find out my IP address, ive heard of something called hamachi that people use to create servers, will this stop people from getting my IP?

Get a no-ip its free just be aware that you will need to give them the port used by your server and they will have to add it like so : your.domain.no-ip.com:portusedbyyourserver

No-Ip isn't going to solve his question.

In-fact, alot assume that having using something like mc.domain.com will hide your IP and improve security.. Which isn't true. You can't actually hide your IP Address when running a server. In-fact, mc.domain.com or what ever the domain name be for connection to the server is just an edit of the DNS where it only serves as a re-direction to the actual IP Address. Your best choice is to purchase an additional static IP Address to run your server under or to purchase a server from a hosting company.

The only way to really hide your IP is to use some sort of privacy proxy. And I'm not sure if Tekkit will even work behind one of those. But even then, they can still do the same kind of cyber attacks, they just won't know where you're physically located. If you're that paranoid, a hosting company is definitely your best bet.