Geothermal Generator

Docster

Question

Hi all! :)

I have been playing Tekkit Legends for a few days, and I was working on getting Power to my village. :) So, I started to make one sollution I used to use on Tekkit Classic.

Geothermal Generators on top of Pneumatic Tubes ( like this youtube tutorial : Unlimited power in Tekkit - GeoThermal Generator Loop )

First problem was that Lava Cells don't have EMC, so they didn't work in the Energy Condenser. So, I tried Lava Buckets instead.

Second problem was that when the lava bucket went in to the Geothermal Generator, it went to the 1 slot. I tried With transport pipes aswell, above and under the geothermal but With no Luck. No matter what I did the lava bucket went to the upper slot and not in the lower one. Bug? See Picture below.

Thanks in advance,

Docster

2Jj4gkKZAim8

1 answer to this question

That is simply Intendet simply to prevent these Infinite loops and make a little bit more of challange to that.
Simply because these Geogens are already FluidHandlers so you can connect FluidPipes directly to it.
That will prevent you from Using Lava Bucket auto Systems.
Also the Fuel Slot is only there so that you are not forced to have a pump/tank and pipes between them...
Manual Work you know.

I hope that helps. (IC2 Classic Dev)