[3.2.1]Superior Minecraft[No Pvp][60 Slots][Open][Anti-Grief & Steal]

kyllingman2

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... resorted to doing a tutorial on protection just outside of spawn... Will do this again as time goes.

Was spammed by a player during the process, not anyone attending though.

Player was Andrea09233 who repeatedly moaned about the quarry and kept asking the same questions about pumps and whether they work, even though he was warned, and told by many other players.

• How old are you?: 9
  • What is your timezone?: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
  • How many hours a day can you spend on the server?: all day,sometimes cuz i goto the shop IRL
  • Do you have any earlier experience moderating any kind of community?: Yes,i moderated GreifCraft and i did well protecting our citizens
  • Why do you want to become a moderator at Superior Minecraft Tekkit?: i am on a journy to make servers big,beutiful,and famous,so i want to help out on servers that are kinda new or that have staff positions and have bad things going on the server like a famous greifer greifing the server like hell,or a spambot that doesnt go away
  • Are you responsible, how would you handle different situations such as if someone griefed, or spammed the chat?: i would talk to them,get the truth out,and if it is positive (good) on my lie detection skills,he would be tortured,if it turns negitave (bad) that means he didnt lie,he is free like sugar,but i check the greifed zone,look for ppl around that place,and repeat what i did to him

Griefing persists, but it is firstly because the kids don't READ the signs and follow steps, nor stick to /rules or /protect. We have lava attacks and people generally annoying others as well. May I recommend a whitelist server with applications to join? Would mostly keep the uneducated illiterate kinds at bay lol

Driving me nuts! ;)

Oh, one last thing. Could you edit /protect to included the text:

", this includes fencing for an area of 20 x 20 or 10 x 40," after the 400 blocks text entry. Just a thought. Not that it helps if they don't read...

Griefing persists, but it is firstly because the kids don't READ the signs and follow steps, nor stick to /rules or /protect. We have lava attacks and people generally annoying others as well. May I recommend a whitelist server with applications to join? Would mostly keep the uneducated illiterate kinds at bay lol

Driving me nuts! ;)

Oh, one last thing. Could you edit /protect to included the text:

", this includes fencing for an area of 20 x 20 or 10 x 40," after the 400 blocks text entry. Just a thought. Not that it helps if they don't read...

I 2nd omaga on making it a whitelist server

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons