• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got grieffed.

Here is some pictures to proof that:

20120827191233.png

20120827191217.png

IGN: MegaVoimaa

I can't see the pictures, sorry.

Also, make sure you guys protect your plots. Read the /protect guide, and if your stuck, ask for help. Lastly, remember to lock your doors and chest as well, otherwise we can't help much.

I can't see the pictures, sorry.

Also, make sure you guys protect your plots. Read the /protect guide, and if your stuck, ask for help. Lastly, remember to lock your doors and chest as well, otherwise we can't help much.

I can see the pictures fine, and that land was protected and all chest and doors were locked! Alternative links: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/20120827191233.png/ and http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/20120827191217.png/

im wow4206 and i would like to be moderator of this server because i really have become attached to it with great staff and a pleasure to play on and now i would love the chance to be a part of staff too and assist in any problems that occur im 16 and am very good with dealing with these situations

• How old are you? 16
  • What is your timezone? GBT 19:02
  • How many hours a day can you spend on the server? up to 3 or 4 depending on school
  • Do you have any earlier experience moderating any kind of community? i have but the server is shut down
  • Why do you want to become a moderator at Superior Minecraft Tekkit? i've become really attached to this server and it is a great enivornment to play in with friendly players and it has great staff
  • Are you responsible, how would you handle different situations such as if someone griefed, or spammed the chat?if someone spammed chat i would make sure they were kicked and if the problem consisted i would see to a ban and for griefing i would first make sure people know how to protect land then assist them in rebuilding if they supplied the materials and if there were to be screenshots it would be an instant ban and i fpossible rollback

• How old are you?20
  • What is your timezone?central
  • How many hours a day can you spend on the server?i work a 40 hour job but will be one as soonas i get off and my off days
  • Do you have any earlier experience moderating any kind of community?I have had my own server with aleast 17 on out of 20
  • Why do you want to become a moderator at Superior Minecraft Tekkit?Because i love helping servers
  • Are you responsible, how would you handle different situations such as if someone griefed, or spammed the chat?If someone griefed i would ask them then ask the person who got griefed why they think its them.i would warn a spammer then mute them for 10 minutes

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons