[3.2.1]Superior Minecraft[No Pvp][60 Slots][Open][Anti-Grief & Steal]

kyllingman2

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• How old are you? 16
  • What is your timezone? eastern
  • How many hours a day can you spend on the server? 5 hours a day unless projects for school
  • Do you have any earlier experience moderating any kind of community? yes i have been a mod on allot of other servers before so i know allot of the commands
  • Why do you want to become a moderator at Superior Minecraft Tekkit? i love to help people and i know alot about tekkit
  • Are you responsible, how would you handle different situations such as if someone griefed, or spammed the chat? i would give them warnings about spaming and than temp ban and if someone griefed i would look into it see if there see any proof and go from there
  • IGN? robokiller508

Ah ok. Just checking. People seem to sometimes forget that most of the servers are hosted. So we have little to no control over the situation. We would love to host our own servers, and some do, but alas, not everyone can.

Thanks for the update Kyllingman2, hope they come right and get you online again.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons