[3.2.1]Superior Minecraft[No Pvp][60 Slots][Open][Anti-Grief & Steal]

kyllingman2

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We upgraded the server to handle as many as 30 players at once! We wish to keep upgrading our server, and get more players! The only thing we need is donations, so if you want to contribute by donating, please type /buy in-game, or use the link in the main post! TIP: All donators get a reserved slot! They can join full server!

Hey, found this server a couple of days ago and I love it. It is small but not too small and the plugins are just enough to make it fair and safe, without being too complicated. Splendid job. Just one recommendation, it seems that quarry's are unable to work while in protected areas. This is really no big deal, but it makes me feel

A bit unsafe having such expensive equipment unprotected. Is there any way to fix this? If not, don't worry about it. But great server and great people! Keep up the phenomenal work!

Hey, found this server a couple of days ago and I love it. It is small but not too small and the plugins are just enough to make it fair and safe, without being too complicated. Splendid job. Just one recommendation, it seems that quarry's are unable to work while in protected areas. This is really no big deal, but it makes me feel

A bit unsafe having such expensive equipment unprotected. Is there any way to fix this? If not, don't worry about it. But great server and great people! Keep up the phenomenal work!

Thanks you for your feedback, I'm really glad you enjoy the server! Quarries doesn't work in any type of protection system, therefore, I recommend you to place the quarry block at the border-block of your protection, so where the quarry will remove / mine blocks will face out from your protection. I hope this'll help you out :)

Is the server currently down? I started playing on it yesterday and as of a couple of hours ago I haven't been able to connect to it. =[

EDIT: Nevermind. e.e It suddenly came back up as I made this post. xD By the way; great server! I'll be sure to recommend it to friends. =]

im new to multiplayer servers how do thing works on servers

Multiplayer in Minecraft works pretty much the same as SSP /Single Player, but you can have alot of extra features. On my server, this one, you can type /newplayer for most information you need. If you got any questions about anything, feel free to as! :)

Is the server currently down? I started playing on it yesterday and as of a couple of hours ago I haven't been able to connect to it. =[

EDIT: Nevermind. e.e It suddenly came back up as I made this post. xD By the way; great server! I'll be sure to recommend it to friends. =]

We had a little crash, so I started it up as soon as I got home :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons