[3.2.1]Superior Minecraft[No Pvp][60 Slots][Open][Anti-Grief & Steal]

kyllingman2

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This server isn't that great, explore too far and randomn parts of your house will just go missing. I had to restart twice on this game due to random blocks being deleted, and server rollbacks.

griefing isn't too much of a problem, but the server lags a lot if there are more than 30 people online. I don't recommend playing on this server unless you are ok with losing half of your work randomly.

This server isn't that great, explore too far and randomn parts of your house will just go missing. I had to restart twice on this game due to random blocks being deleted, and server rollbacks.

griefing isn't too much of a problem, but the server lags a lot if there are more than 30 people online. I don't recommend playing on this server unless you are ok with losing half of your work randomly.

If you lost half your house like if a chunk just got regenerated there has been an error while the map was loaded, and there shouldn't be any lag depending on the players as we have enough resources for the server to use. There has only been one major rollback so far that was when the map got corrupted, but then we successfully got the old map back up within half an hour, but if you don't like the server, why don't you go find another one?

i found a griefed house i think it was a destruction catalyst : link

Cords are:

Might have to find another way to lockdown items like this. Darn griefers >:(

Also, there are a lot of people going afk on the server. I suspect that this might be while they wait for condensers to finish up. Could you consider a mechanism that kicks idle players?

Kylling i was living in a hotel with a bunch of people and most houses where protected, but when i got on today the whole hotel was griefed. all my machines and chests where stolen somehow. evrything was stolen even thought my area was protected. Please help.

If you lost half your house like if a chunk just got regenerated there has been an error while the map was loaded, and there shouldn't be any lag depending on the players as we have enough resources for the server to use. There has only been one major rollback so far that was when the map got corrupted, but then we successfully got the old map back up within half an hour, but if you don't like the server, why don't you go find another one?

I did, but good luck to you I hope you get everything sorted out.

• How old are you? = 13 years (i know its to young but i don't wanna lie about my age)
  • What is your timezone? = gmt + 1
  • How many hours a day can you spend on the server? 1-7 a day (but sgool is comming back so it will be less in about a week)
  • Do you have any earlier experience moderating any kind of community? = not really but helped on other server to build spawn an stuff like that. And i know some roll back commands and the /co inspector things.
  • Why do you want to become a moderator at Superior Minecraft Tekkit? = to help get all the griefers away because i know it irritating when some one griefs you.
  • Are you responsible = yes
  • how would you handle different situations such as if someone griefed, or spammed the chat? Iff some one got griefd il ask first for pic's and i will take a look by my self. And iff i can find the griefer/thief rol him back. and about the chat spamm first 1 warning then the second warning then prem ban

i hope you will add me too your staff.

, Christophe_vl

Greif, seems to be destruction catalyst.

x= -73.147

y= 63.620

z= 318.721

Everything but my armor was in an alchemical chest, which was destroyed.

Missing items:

1 diamond

44 silver

6 glass fiber cables

70 copper dust

Chainsaw

Diamond drill

diamond pickaxe

Iron tool set

3 rubies

10 redstone

4 glowstone dust

1 extractor

1 macerator

1 electric furnace

1 iron furnace

30 of each covalence dust

1 alchemical chest (where everything was)

8 ref iron

15 iron

1 wrench

2 rubber saplings

level 3 divining rod

trans tablet (I didn't know it was banned)

Philosopher's stone

40 charcoal

and other stuff that isn't important or that I can't remember.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons