[3.2.1]Superior Minecraft[No Pvp][60 Slots][Open][Anti-Grief & Steal]

kyllingman2

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, maybe nuclear reactors? Blow pattern seems consistent with one. Maybe you could work in a counter measure for that. Like only an Admin can build a reactor for you, otherwise it is blocked?

I don't really think it would be nukes (at least in a few cases i have seen) because they are too small. My area was griefed and it is in sort of a depression area and a nuke would have leveled the entire area. When im playing with nukes on my LAN server they blow up the whole g*dåµñ map.

hey man, just to fyi. i joined your server and i have already found a few fails. 1) people griefed like crazy (needs to get checked), 2) in the market your missing a glowstone) and 3) /list doesn't work, you gotta add that into the perms bro.

found a new thing. SPLEEF is crashed. NO /spectate doesn't work :/

Ending this griefing monstrosity. The griefer is Crawfordds. He currently works with me at Mad CO and has been bring a lot of stuff that isn't his lately. He is using Nova Cataclysm and setting them off right out of people's protected zone. Our whole group at Mad CO can confirm this as well as Foxtrot. Foxtrot caught Crawfordds griefing and to protect himself, Crawfordds, gave Foxtrot a Red matter pickaxe. Please do something quick as this guy has lots of explosive and destructive items on him and if he isn't banned before he realizes we told on him, he will grief the spawn and our base. Thank you, please deal with this ASAP.

Also been looking around in the forums, I remember last page's photo. Crawfordds was going around in Zack's house to see how many chests there were. If you're wondering why I know all of this is that we ask all our employers to have a Mic and Skype so that we can chat. We have been keeping silence since Crawfordds has alot of expensive items on him that we would've like back before he gets banned. Today I have spoken with our employers and we just want him out of this server for good. This will not only end the griefing, but let everyone work their way up in tekkit like they're supposed to.

We have now upgraded our anti grief system, we have implemented two new plugins, this will make the server as ungriefable as it can be (we hope)! We have also implemented the Multi World plugin, this is soon to be used by the players themselves! Also we have plans giving players more area to protect! This is just a few of the coming features, so stay tuned for more!

I am really sorry for all the grief that has happened lately, and I don't want to say this at all, but there's not much I can do about it. It was caused by non-vanilla explosives not acting as any vanilla explosives (Dynamites does, but not these), but we have now as mentioned above, added two more plugins to prevent this. We will also to a full map reset, you WILL NOT loose your items, you will be able to safely transfer them to the new world when it's up. It will be as un-griefable as it can be. We will also put up another world that will only be used for getin resources, as it doesn't look nice when people build and take resources from the same place. The new world should be ready withing a couple days, but we do not guarantee anything, as we're making a market (Yes, we're making it), making build gates to different places of the map, new worlds, we're also trying to sort out why quarries do not work, we'll hopefully make them working within a little while (YAY)! I hope you all will enjoy what's coming!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons