[3.2.1]Superior Minecraft[No Pvp][60 Slots][Open][Anti-Grief & Steal]

kyllingman2

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PROPOSED CHANGES; Change the Protection plugin to factions. Make the first land claim free. The next land claims about 10k. Add a market where you can sell your items for the amount of EMC it's worth. (Ex: Cobble = 1EMC = 1$). Then when your done with the Economy system and the factions. Deal with the banned items plugins. Remove all duping items (ex; rm furnaces, mfe carts, etc.) Then make the items that need to be held to do the banned "thing" (Ex; Destruction Cataclysm, Mercurial Eye, Swiftwolf's rending Gale, etc.) unholdable but still craftable. (So the new guys have an objectif; flying and making the ring, but cannot shoot lighting bolts). Ban items like cannon, blowgun, muskets and all those special weapon if you want a non pvp server. (I personally would prefer a little pvp, your decision.) Then get the server whitelisted to ur Moderators and Senior Moderators so they can test weapons and items so you can fix it before the release of the Superior Minecraft server. When it's to your standard, release the server (un-whitelist it). Just extras; (Claimed land = 16x16 blocks) (A full map reset and world removable would be the best thing to do at this point. Make sure that everyone can get anything they can fit into their inventories.) Create a new, bigger world. If anything in this whole list could be done I think in my opinion that it would be in the best interest of the server and it's players to do so. Thanks for your time and understanding.

Some of that seems a bit extreme. I didn't donate to a pvp server because I didn't want to be in a pvp server. Also how will the factions idea work for a loner like me who prefers to work on my own? I also like the idea of having more land than 16x16 as a perk for the ones who donate. I also really hate to lose what I have worked for already in the game to another total reset however right now I am out of town for a few weeks and have limited access to a computer so I might not be able to get everything into my inventory that I would like to keep! I lost it all once and I hate to start over if it is avoidable.

Another block that needs to be removed is the Teleport Tether. It is used to anchor the world.

Have a look at this guys place:

+280

+120

Here the tether is used to anchor his factory.

Atom has asked before that we keep an eye out for this guy. He has one on every level of his building.

Yeah i play alot of this server already. :D love it. Nice community. since the inventory wipe, people were like "c'mon! give it back!" one of your mods, Atomfusion1, said once that the inventory data was accedentaly deleted. :/ But im good with that as long as the world map isn't deleated. :D I worked hard to make my custom bone meal into diamond generator. The server is down constantly and is down for sometimes an hour, but that is only like kinda rare. I'm so bored right now. I wish it was up right now. :( oh well. Things happen. So people thinking about joining the server, join. It is extremly fun and i play everyday. The server lags a little bit but it is nice. Better then nice. Freakin amazing. I give out red matter mostly everyday because of the inventory wipe so people that vote get red matter from me so people vote. Everythink everyday get even more fun every single day. whoever thinks of playing on this sever, get ready to gear up and learn tons of tekkit for this. No Greif and PvP. No mining laser killing or i will handle it if i could. Find me on the server, ask me for red matter because you read this message. :) If you ever need help, ill help you. I'm not an admin or mod on this server. Just a regular player, but people with problems, ill help. kyllingman2, hey! i never talked to you before so....... Hi! Anyway, join this server. nice and freindly. REMEMBER: don't create any banned items!!! Thats a warning from ME. Even i can't do much, the mods and admins and kyllingman2 can. I want this server to be up as long as possible and very enjoyable. Good luck! :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons