Best logging plugin? mysql?

Eyeball114

Reventley Ive had some degenerate on my server griefing the spawn and player mall. Nothing major easily touched up. But annoyed at the fact hes doing it and the fact that I don't know who it is. I can narrow it down of course but Im not going to falsely accuse anyone.

I looked into Logblock and Hawkeye but I dont have Mysql on my server.(home hosting) Should I find another plugin or just instal mysql. Ive got no experience with it so I figured Id ask here first.

Thanks,

If your spawn is already protected and they griefed it anyway, there is high chance that logging plugins won't catch anything. There are many items in tekkit that can modify world without triggering protections or logs.

I recommend installing MySQL. Those plugins needs to store A LOT of data (every block that was ever broken or placed) and you would need good database system to handle it.

Yeah its obviously a matter tool. You can tell my the general shapes and the other types of blocks left behind. While I have banned matter tools my disablecraft seems to not be taking them out as contraband even though they are listed under the list.

Use Noitem to take care of the holding. So they cant bypass it.

Do keep disablecraft so they cant make items like Anchor in the new craft benches and palce it Redpower items

As for the MySQL. Try phpMyadmin! its a great interface and easy to use and works great. You can set it up to get acces from internet as wel and do a lot with it. The Webbased GUI is wunderfull to start out with