[TC][3.1.2]LBPGaming[pve][72][griefprevention]EEenabled][Buildcraft]Boseconomy]

renacyde

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

morbloodeth, wath's going on is that u or 1amMiranda(The only admin/owners that was online now) was TP-ed to me and one of u was trowing dinamite on me, than they took my stuff that i had in my condenser that i got from my collecters, but..., back to the point, one of them jailed me of using telleport pipe, but, what they took, was my quarry, energy link, 2 geotermals generators, but not the items that was banned, (i know it cuz the un jailed me, and jailed me again), it had to be one of them, it was the only players that was admin/owner/OP

morbloodeth, wath's going on is that u or 1amMiranda(The only admin/owners that was online now) was TP-ed to me and one of u was trowing dinamite on me, than they took my stuff that i had in my condenser that i got from my collecters, but..., back to the point, one of them jailed me of using telleport pipe, but, what they took, was my quarry, energy link, 2 geotermals generators, but not the items that was banned, (i know it cuz the un jailed me, and jailed me again), it had to be one of them, it was the only players that was admin/owner/OP

Mr.christer the diamond block was removed and placed in your inventory and your machines were on their way back to you from me when you started chattacking my staff and by the way we have no use for your stuff we have our own or we can SPAWN it into the game. And we would have worked it out with the telly pipe as soon as you had your stuff....But no!!!!! you had to run off at the finger tips. Props for the fast typing though..good luck to you... oh and welcome to the tekkit forums as I see you are a new member today...read the rules next time too..

Mr.christer the diamond block was removed and placed in your inventory and your machines were on their way back to you from me when you started chattacking my staff and by the way we have no use for your stuff we have our own or we can SPAWN it into the game. And we would have worked it out with the telly pipe as soon as you had your stuff....But no!!!!! you had to run off at the finger tips. Props for the fast typing though..good luck to you... oh and welcome to the tekkit forums as I see you are a new member today...read the rules next time too..

yes, i agree with that u are saying, but i don't understand why the staff took my other stuff, that was NOT banned, and not the item/s that WAS banned, it give no sense to take my diamond block, energy link, quarry and my 2 geothermal. i just dont understand it!?!?!?!

yes, i agree with that u are saying, but i don't understand why the staff took my other stuff, that was NOT banned, and not the item/s that WAS banned, it give no sense to take my diamond block, energy link, quarry and my 2 geothermal. i just dont understand it!?!?!?!

Ok! I knew you wouldn't so i'll try a new approach the signs (little info things) in spawn told you the item was banned (not to be used on this server) the other said OWNERSHIP (you having the item) or USE (means you employed the item) will get you Jailed or banned. The item was found in your quarry set-up which was shutdown (stopped) by me I had the items on me and you were getting them back until you blew up at my staff..BANNED ITEMS ARE JUST THAT BANNED don't make them and surely don't use them and expect nothing to happen....thank you and good day.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons