Computercraft startup issue and railcarts

Sorry if this is in another thread - with my internet access issues at the moment, I can barely reach this page... let alone any other.

Is there a way to boot a Computercraft program automatically upon starting Tekkit?

My windfarm has a computer controlled rail system attached, and its MILES away from my base.

I have to go out there and boot the system manually each time.

The other quickie... is it possible to identify types of railcart?

What I mean is, my MFSU carts share a main line with oil carts. I currently have oil carts linked in a chain of 4 and left the MFSU carts single.

I planned to put a couple of detector rails 3 blocks apart and have that trigger the turnout if the chain of 4 carts went over them. The MFSU cart would not trigger both sensors at the same time.

My issue with that idea is - linked carts are SO buggy. They cause havoc at the unloader (I currently split them up with a madly complicated timed decoupler system.

If you could identify the carts - then I could keep them single.

Oh... and what happened to the wooden detector rails? The current one matches nothing

Thanks

IIRC, Railcraft adds cart detector blocks. Find them in NEI, determine which ones you need (there is a boatload of different ones), craft them and place them under the rail where you want to detect the cart. Also, I think some of the detector blocks actually have an interface that allows one to configure them, but I might remember wrong - it's been long since I've played around with the mod.

Edit: Yes, there are detectors for so many cases. You can use an Advanced Detector to detect a certain type of minecart, and even Train Detectors to detect trains of certain sizes. There is also an IC2 storage cart detector.

http://railcraft.wikispaces.com/Detectors+%28Device%29