Skyblock Survival / Feed the Beast [SSP] [SMP]

Frank992

Hey guys!

I've made a new Skyblock Survival / Feed the Beast map for Tekkit Classic v3.1.2 | MC 1.2.5.
At this moment, it's only for SSP. (Perhaps i'll make a SMP map, if someone want me to make it. But i think, it will work on a SMP server, too.)

EDIT: You can play it on SMP! If you and your friends spawn in a flatworld or somewhere else, just go to the coords named in the "info.txt"-file.

Its the first map i've made so far. If you find any bugs, please report it here! And if you need help, well ... check out the Tekkit - Wiki. ;-)

The Game:

Your goal is to finish all the quests on the wall! You will start with no item, but there are some chests with some of them in it!

Rules:

1. Don't destroy any block on the spawn or monument.
2. Don't leave the Skyworld (Don't go into the nether or far away from the spawn).
3. Don't play on 'peaceful'
4. There's no time limit!
5. (Please don't grow a tree near the quest wall, because the leaves will destroy the signs!)

Help for Beginner:

- Find the hidden items
- Make a cobblestone generator
- Build a home for the night
- Try to make a monster spawner / trap
- Move the mouse cursor over an item and press 'R' for the crafting recipe

Screenshots are in the download file.
Current map version is v 1.1.
Info: If you don't spawn on the correct Spawnpoint, use the coords in the "info.txt"-file!

Changes in v 1.1:
-Fix: Mobs spawning in the Quest-Monument. Built some Glowstoneblocks in the Monument! ;)
-Add: Some solarpanels to power the Monuments internal Energy.
-Add: Glassviewer at the top of the Monument. Now you can watch how that thing works! ;) (Don't destroy the glasses!)

V 1.0: -Original Version.

How to install it:

1. Download the .rar file.
2. click on start, run. type in: "%appdata%"
3. open .techniclaunchertekkitsaves
4. drag and drop the folder "Skyblock_Survival" to the saves folder
5. start the game

Alternate way to install:
1. Download the .rar file.
2. Open the Technic-launcher.
3. click on the Tekkit classic-options (little gear on the left side) and click on "Open Folder"
4. drag and drop the folder "Skyblock_Survival" to the saves folder
5. start the game

You can download it here.
Have fun!

Any question? send me a mail or post it here!

PS: I am from Germany, so sorry for my bad english ;-)

Another Edit: Pictures from the Download-File!

The whole Thing:
Main_zps49a2477d.jpg

The Questwall:
Quests_zps70e268a6.jpg

The Rules:
Rules_zps9fd9c615.jpg

Edited by Frank992

Hey, sorry for the wrong section (Maybe, because the names of the sections are confusing?). But as i said, i will make it a SMP map.

no pics no clicks

Screw that! ^^^ I will give it a try.

Thank you for trying!

Let me know, if you like it and if there are bugs or something ;-)

Love the map but I would suggest lighting inside the reward box, lots of mobs spawn in there and it gets to be an annoying sound fest. Other than that it's pretty good, gotten three quests done so far.

Thank you for testing!

Well, you are right, there are too many monsters inside the wall, forgot the lights, sorry.

also these monsters prevent other mobs from spawning in monsterspawner, built by player.

thats a serious mistake i have to fix, thank you for noticing.

sweet map dude 5 items in the score/item place im just waiting for emc to be honest i got a cobble and melon farm up im just waiting for a lot of emc p.s nice trick not giving you glass with the first quest item if people did not know about that you could make sand with the phil stone they would be stuck

ashully no i didnt thats a bug i kinda foundn wehn you say if you did a lot of it made a save then deleted your old one becouse of some mistake ( my fail after i got the the whole buttum row is that i fell out of the world and lost my stuff ( quetion ) can you play this map with magmet mode on? if not then i have acddidntly cheated

• 1 month later...

I have a problem with the starting items.

The chest in the dirt cube for me contains a touch pen dock from a ComputerCraft addon in the middle, as I'm using some custom mods. I was wondering, what is the item that is supposed to be there?

what addon is that? anyways, the item is an interdiction torch.