[3.1.2]TeamTekkit! [PvP] [48 slots] [No Banned Items] [Multiverse] [Hardcore Anarchy]

TeamTekkit

Why did you ban me [Your Gay] wasnt for you Team i was talking to the slot machine bcause it ate up all my money

Soup, you've been agitating the owner, and you were breaking the rules man. I'll let you think on how you've been acting, and I'll unban you tommorow.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soup, you've been agitating the owner, and you were breaking the rules man. I'll let you think on how you've been acting, and I'll unban you tommorow.

How was i breaking the rules i was using the slot machine i called it gay because it ate my money and he bans me because he thought i was gay i wasnt calling him gay

This is your app? Im sorry but this is way way to short. Y

Hoping this is the place to apply for a staff position. Account is isaac1_D, been online learning the ropes for the last 2 weeks, and been learning tekkit for the last 2 days. Wanted to be in a server where I made a bigger difference.

Hello, I am Dezitron and I would like to be a staff member on your server. I am new to Tekkit as well as the server itself, but I think I have attitude to take the responsibility that is given to admins. I will ban/kick anyone who breaks the rules, even if they are 1 of my best friends. I am 11, responsible, and I also know how most admins are extremely rude and I will NEVER turn into 1 of those admins. I am also 1 who LOVES to build, and your server could grow more & more. Tekkit is however something new to me, please do not impair me to be an op. Once again, my name is Dezitron, I am trustworthy, and I know how an admin SHOULD bahave (even though most admins don't). Please accept this application for an admin.

Hello, I am Dezitron and I would like to be a staff member on your server. I am new to Tekkit as well as the server itself, but I think I have attitude to take the responsibility that is given to admins. I will ban/kick anyone who breaks the rules, even if they are 1 of my best friends. I am 11, responsible, and I also know how most admins are extremely rude and I will NEVER turn into 1 of those admins. I am also 1 who LOVES to build, and your server could grow more & more. Tekkit is however something new to me, please do not impair me to be an op. Once again, my name is Dezitron, I am trustworthy, and I know how an admin SHOULD bahave (even though most admins don't). Please accept this application for an admin.

Nice application! Just I think you should be more formal and say "one" instead of "1".