changing quantum armor resistance

atheneftw

I hardly see how much sense it would make to have the diamond armor be weaker than nano, but you'd probably have to decompile the class file and meddle with it to obtain this result. If you're not a modder, you can't do that, sorry.

I hardly see how much sense it would make to have the diamond armor be weaker than nano, but you'd probably have to decompile the class file and meddle with it to obtain this result. If you're not a modder, you can't do that, sorry.

i suppose you mean quantum, not diamond. and yeah i would want to change nano too. are you sure i need to be a modder? i mean it shouldnt be hard

Well, there's not really any config setting for that, I don't think, so yes, you're going to have to change the source code. Offhand, you could make it hold less EU, or make each hit take more EU off, either of which would make it deplete faster.

i suppose you mean quantum, not diamond. and yeah i would want to change nano too. are you sure i need to be a modder? i mean it shouldnt be hard

Yeah, you're right, that's what I meant. But what I meant by that is that, you'd have to download and install all the software necessary to mod minecraft, decompile IC2 mod class files,search for the class about how the damage to Quantum is handled, find what data needs to be changed to modify this (And this isn't necessarily just a number, it might be a few lines of code) And modify it according to your desires. If you have no experience in modding whatsoever, this might be pretty difficult task. (Also, I'm not a modder myself, so some terminology might be incorrect, but I got the concepts right).