RIP Neil Armstrong

MephistosChan

A true American hero has passed away, a man who showed what the best of America could achieve when they worked together.

And he did it all with a team of slide ruled engineers supporting him and less computing power than is used on this site.

May your memory follow us through our great journeys, we followed you on yours.

also, lets hope that the conspiracy theorists make up some amusing story about how neil was abducted by aliens and replaced by a clone sent to study the human culture, and was now terminated because moon-aliens are ready to invade earth

Armstrong was not just an American hero. He was a hero to all those on this tiny planet who look up into the night sky and dream. Many of his fellow astronauts could have flown the lunar mission in his place, yet none could have handled the resulting fame with such modesty and integrity as he. For as long as history books exist he will always be remembered.

Armstrong was not just an American hero. He was a hero to all those on this tiny planet who look up into the night sky and dream. Many of his fellow astronauts could have flown the lunar mission in his place, yet none could have handled the resulting fame with such modesty and integrity as he. For as long as history books exist he will always be remembered.

well... it seems his memory is fading, lets say as long as history is recorded, he will be remembered

He did not live to see a moon base, he did not live to see mans adventures and wonder in space and he didn't live to see a manned mission to Mars. What he did live through was NASA getting its funds cut do to Political reasons. He was one of Americas many heroes and I hope he isn't the last. Take one small step for yourself and one giant leap for Humanity. R.I.P. -N.A.

EDIT: Oh, and he didn't die the magical Venus fairy took him to the Sun, where he will have all the sexy 26 year olds he wants!

I was listening to the youtube video of Louis Armstrong, and I think half of the people were idiots, and the other half was trolls. I saw a lot of "RIP Louis Armstrong, first man on the moon."

The most pathetic one if it wasn't a troll was "RIP Neil Armstrong, he was a great cyclist."

anyways, It really is sad he died. I guess all good things must eventually come to an end.