Splash screen images?

gfb

I loaded up the technic launcher today to be taken aback at how interesting the background image was in the launcher. I searched around both here on the forums and on google and was unable to find where the launcher loads its images from. I'd be quite interested in knowing, and hopefully getting to see some larger versions of some of the images if possible.

I am 90% sure that they are images that were drawn by one of the many talented artists on these forums, Cheap Shot. He did a few of the YogComics that are up on the Yogscast's web page. Valkon might have done some as well but I don't think so. (He did do my avatar though)

I am 90% sure that they are images that were drawn by one of the many talented artists on these forums Cheap Shot. He did a few of the YogComics that are up on the Yogscast's web page.

If I read his post right, I think he was referring to the in-game screenshots on the background of the launcher. I'm not sure where those came from, but if he was referring to the "Donate 2 the Modders" thing, yeah, Cheapshot did that.

Valkon might have done some as well but I don't think so. (He did do my avatar though)

I haven't done any of the official artwork for Technic.

I have done some unofficial artwork, though (Grandpa Minecraft, Hacker Viking, and a drawing for DarthMoogle's Technic Wars thing).