Playing Minecraft without the launcher

Bulldogslaxman12

Is is possible to run the technic pack without having to open it up in the launcher? I really like the launcher but i don't think you should be forced to use it to play using the launcher.

O_o you should read around first.

Also, why wouldn't you want free, instant, painless updating? seriously, the days of waiting a week or more for simple bugfixes are over, why would you want to go back to that?

"Get bent."

~Kakermix (all the time)

O_o you should read around first.

Also, why wouldn't you want free, instant, painless updating? seriously, the days of waiting a week or more for simple bugfixes are over, why would you want to go back to that?

"Get bent."

~Kakermix (all the time)

Because I play offline a lot and is their an actual solution?

Because I play offline a lot and is their an actual solution?

There's an offline mode for that.

There is no "solution" because nothing is broken, the launcher is how the team does the pack now. There really is no reason to dislike the new launcher. It functions quite well.

The launcher has offline mode which behaves the same as the regular MC client. If no net connection is detected, it launches in offline mode. You don't play using the launcher. The launcher closes once you select which pack you want to use (technic, tekkit, vanilla, yogbox, etc). A regular instance of minecraft using the selected mods runs after that.Not sure what the problem is.

The launcher has offline mode which behaves the same as the regular MC client. If no net connection is detected, it launches in offline mode. You don't play using the launcher. The launcher closes once you select which pack you want to use (technic, tekkit, vanilla, yogbox, etc). A regular instance of minecraft using the selected mods runs after that.Not sure what the problem is.

well i play at school where the connection is really slow. And i really don't like the technic launcher because I it just does not look appealing to me and i just does not feel like the real minecraft to me when I play on the launcher.

well i play at school where the connection is really slow. And i really don't like the technic launcher because I it just does not look appealing to me and i just does not feel like the real minecraft to me when I play on the launcher.

Your connection speed shouldn't have anything to do with it if you are playing single player.

Also, the regular minecraft bits are ugly too, and it's just the launcher, why does this matter at all?

And what do you mean by "play on the launcher" all the launcher does is launch things. Once minecraft is open and running, the launcher closes itself.

Your connection speed shouldn't have anything to do with it if you are playing single player.

Also, the regular minecraft bits are ugly too, and it's just the launcher, why does this matter at all?

And what do you mean by "play on the launcher" all the launcher does is launch things. Once minecraft is open and running, the launcher closes itself.

Ok can you just answer my question instead of trying to just get me to use the launcher?

Is it possible to play it without opening up the launcher?

well i play at school where the connection is really slow.

Cheapshot was kind enough to inform you how to resolve by utilizing Offline Mode.

And i really don't like the technic launcher because I it just does not look appealing to me and i just does not feel like the real minecraft to me when I play on the launcher.

It baffles me that something as simple as a launcher can ruin your whole minecraft experience. Particularly when this launcher offers you multiple ways to play minecraft. Not only that but everything that was said prior in regards to fixes and updates. So it might not appeal to you visually, but the functionality is far superior to that of the normal minecraft launcher.

You sir, baffle me. Other than how it looks, what is your motivation for not using the launcher?

Cheapshot was kind enough to inform you how to resolve by utilizing Offline Mode.

It baffles me that something as simple as a launcher can ruin your whole minecraft experience. Particularly when this launcher offers you multiple ways to play minecraft. Not only that but everything that was said prior in regards to fixes and updates. So it might not appeal to you visually, but the functionality is far superior to that of the normal minecraft launcher.

You sir, baffle me. Other than how it looks, what is your motivation for not using the launcher?

What so wrong with not liking a launcher huh can't anyone just answer my question instead of just saying that the technic launcher is better than the original luncher?

What so wrong with not liking a launcher huh can't anyone just answer my question instead of just saying that the technic launcher is better than the original luncher?

Your question has been answered. It may in fact be possible but NOBODY is going to do it for you because we like the launcher here.

Nobody cares that you don't like it, and noone is going to expend effort to appease you.

Your question has been answered. It may in fact be possible but NOBODY is going to do it for you because we like the launcher here.

Nobody cares that you don't like it, and noone is going to expend effort to appease you.

Well you obviously are "expending effort" to just say that the launcher is better

Well you obviously are "expending effort" to just say that the launcher is better

Yes, but not to APPEASE you. Just to express my displeasure, and because my delicate little feelings would be crushed if someone else got the last word.