JoesMine231 Posted April 9, 2017 Posted April 9, 2017 the server is great, but it was impossible to make an account on your server your authentication is really bad
Cronix56 Posted April 9, 2017 Posted April 9, 2017 Good server,no lag and efficent staff,myby the only thing i need is more luck in the crate xD
firelordjared Posted April 10, 2017 Posted April 10, 2017 Great Server!! Staff are very helpful, and the PVE aspect is amazing! ;D Would recommend!
rubenzx1 Posted April 10, 2017 Posted April 10, 2017 (edited) I do not like jusu Edited February 6, 2020 by rubenzx1
gamingpanda21 Posted April 10, 2017 Posted April 10, 2017 Cool server, very friendly staff, very well made and u recieve bearly any lag hope server stays up
WaffleMonkey Posted April 10, 2017 Posted April 10, 2017 (edited) Well I misread something apparently I have to put my username here. Its WaffleMonkey, but you guys can call me Waffle or MonkeyBoy if your trying to annoy me or WaffleMan if you just wanna get it wrong lol. I haven't even played this server yet, but from what I can see it looks like my favourite vanilla server but modded with a small tight community. The community from what I see lacks in English skills sorry guys but learn to use periods, commas, and my favourite capitalizing 'I'. Overall, I expect I'll have a wonderful time, but in your punishments section I noticed some weird punishments. Now the whole illegal AFK machine seems silly to me, but I know this type of server so it looks fun. I'm doing this review for many reasons; Decent server deserves more solid review than the ones above, people lacking in strong points, and of course the $20.000 money just kidding. No but for real I want that $20.000 l NEED it lol. Edited April 10, 2017 by WaffleMonkey Forgot Important Details
flipper1234 Posted April 11, 2017 Posted April 11, 2017 Love this server, really helpful staff and everyone is super nice, unlike other servers
Kernel_F Posted April 13, 2017 Posted April 13, 2017 Best modded server I've been in so far. Although there have been multiple crashes and TPS drops lately, the people handling the servers have been doing a LOT to try to fix them. The community is almost completely friendly due to the efforts of Moderators doing frequent server visits. The server is awesome overall and I would definitely recommend anyone looking to try online modded Minecraft to join this epic server.
Sxlky Posted April 13, 2017 Posted April 13, 2017 This server has to be the best Tekkit Legends Server I have played on. It is honestly completely lag free and the community is very friendly.
Auroxia Posted April 14, 2017 Posted April 14, 2017 This is the first time I've played a Modified server but it's pretty cool! Things can get a little confusing from time to time but once you learn about them, it opens a whole new world to MineCraft. I'm a new player but I think I'll be sticking around, I've invited some friends as well!
RaltsManiac99 Posted April 14, 2017 Posted April 14, 2017 Awesome server with no lag and a friendly community always ready to help you, that is very important on a technic server.
speedyUGC Posted April 16, 2017 Posted April 16, 2017 Great sever with fun staff and a lot of nice people
BrickGoodwell Posted April 16, 2017 Posted April 16, 2017 Great server! A lot of helpful people and the discord is awesome! Would recommend highly.
MatiToPrzeLuj Posted April 17, 2017 Posted April 17, 2017 Awesome server! i spent here about 25 hours and im still having fun!
kuszkin Posted April 17, 2017 Posted April 17, 2017 Ilove this server! im having fun all day! best tekkit server and server comunity ive ever had!
Mitchell023 Posted April 17, 2017 Posted April 17, 2017 cool server the first on i been i hope i can be there to help it was very good server and I got no lag at all
KilmisterSP Posted April 17, 2017 Posted April 17, 2017 Its a amazing server and its easy to get rich and its fun to play no lag its a amazing and there are almost no banned items
Tryit333 Posted April 19, 2017 Posted April 19, 2017 IGN: Tryit333 Every server iv'e played on lately especially 1.10 is really laggy this one wasn't Would recomend to other people.
Dazzlingrichard5 Posted April 20, 2017 Posted April 20, 2017 This server is a good one. I know a good server when I see one. It's popular out of many Tekkit Legends servers and I love it!
JamezPlayzGamez Posted April 23, 2017 Posted April 23, 2017 Great server good community and features which provide great fun for players. staff are active and helpful. great stuff
notch_reborn Posted April 23, 2017 Posted April 23, 2017 this is an amazing server i love that thare in no lag
KO_Brokempla Posted April 26, 2017 Posted April 26, 2017 Great server worth my time, 5 Stars. I love the server because its fun and has a great community and no lag.
Recommended Posts