[3.1.2]OWNTekkit![PvE/PvP][100 slots][Open][Factions][][TimeIsMoney][24/7][Staff Always Online]

iredrumi

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are referring to another server when you speak of freecam or whatever you say it is. In any event this is a mute conversation, try advertising on other servers and you will meet the same resistence.

No, people were stealing from chests on your server using freecam. You were trying avoid the conversation by diverting the accusation that I was advertising. Extremegamer saw what was going on but doesn't feel like say anything because he definitely knew that you weren't going to do anything about it. He said and paraphrasing here, "someone is stealing" then mentioned that the person was invisable. When I ask about it in the chat, a guest mentioned that it was freecam.

6 Stack of blaze rods were dropped on the server spawn shop area. You failed to interrogate how I got the blaze rods and went ahead took it away from me using the /invsee command. You also took the Personal Safe.

Your action was very abusive. I gave you chances to redeem yourself.

If I were discussing list of plugins that I use, you should have at least sit down and read what I have to say instead of dictacting about who get to speak and who get to not speak. You refused to turn off the mute command on me after I have ask politely to.

You said that you didn't like LWC, and that it weren't supporting Tekkit. I was going to say it does but you have me on mute. You called LWC plugin "stupid" and defame people that were using Towny plugin labeling them as "dweeb".

While muted, I was very helpful to player that was having trouble on Tekkit. He told me thank you. You then said "yw" ignoring my helpfulness.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons