[3.1.2]OWNTekkit![PvE/PvP][100 slots][Open][Factions][][TimeIsMoney][24/7][Staff Always Online]

iredrumi

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I went on the server to do some reviews.

The server owner appeared to be the rude (maybe the ruddest I met) and have prematurely mute me.

What was my conversation about have mostly to do with the outcome of people freecam hacking on the server. There were people ghosting to steal from chest and dropping pile of blaze rods at the spawn shop.I have no IP or domain to give so I am not advertising at all. He then said, go advertise your welfare server some where else then muted me.

Unless the server owner apologize and unmute me, my feedback still stay on this board.

Update: He then took stuff from my inventory that I was carrying. I don't see why he doing that? I was giving him a free 2nd chance to redeem himself but apparently he not letting me speak.

I am going to continue test his server. His server was lagging a bit earlier on. People were complaining and use quarry as an issue.

Update:

Server owner failed to redeem himself and disband my faction. It appeared to be an act of admin abuse. Why would an owner disband my faction on the server?

He then banned me.

Bottomline is that this server is runned by poor server owner. I offer multiple chance for him to redeem himself and allow myself remove negative feedback.

Actually you entered the server and immediately spammed your server info or server info of someone you know. So please be clear next time on why you were muted and ultimately banned.

You don't have to lie. I have no IP or no domain to give. You can simply scroll up and see what I wrote. You banned me after I have been very polite about talking it over.

My agenda is to review your server. There was no intention of making you feel miserable about your server. If I left a constructive criticism, please accept it. You don't need to feel stubborn because I left a negative feedback.

You were very quiet, and the talk about people using freecam hack while you were online could have been already dealt with in the chat.

This isn't what I define as open arm. You should know better than that.

Poor people skill is your problem. I have been very polite at the situation, but you continue to make people feel unwelcome.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons