(PLEASE CLOSE) (SERVER SHUTDOWN)

Rageyoudown

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why EndlessDays Is So Awesome!:

• This is finally a server that I can settle down on and play, without a care in the world. This server has nice staff (including myself), and very nice players.
  • There are multiple enjoyable aspects of this server, including those of an economy, towns and factions. I recommend this server to anyone who is out there that just loves to play Tekkit.
  • There are very many plugins that are enjoyable, including those of Vanish, Towny, Factions, MobHealth, Essentials and many more.
  • The best thing about EndlessDays, even though it is very popular, it is one of the limited servers that have most of EE enabled.
  • The EndlessDays site, http://MCEndlessDays.enjin.com/ is a very well maintained, and has very easy accessibility (as compared to those of other servers, such as *shitty* Infernal Craft).
  • Even when all turns bad, the owner is able to make it all come right.

Probably the best server ever! I wish all the servers were like this, but sadly they are not.

Please temp ban or ban or jail mini_muckers he won't leave my house and I won't let him out because he just wants to build outside it to annoy me and I started killing him only to get him out but he set home in my house so please ell me because he keeps saying he's gonna ban me for killing him when I ha to because he wouldn't leave and ask boeyy because he was helping me try to get rid of mini I mini also placed lava in my house which I had to remove so please send an admin I help because I enjoy this server

Anyone looking for a solid 24/7 server should look elsewhere because this server crashes constantly and gets lag spikes. The only thing that was keeping me on the server was my faction base. Now that the map has been reset, I can finally remove this server from my server list, however, i did enjoy my time on the server when it was up and not lagging.

Actually I have ran my own server... and it was pretty successful for a while. I stopped because i got tired of constantly updating and dealing with all the little kids that constantly cause problems with my players. If you cant manage that many plugins you should get rid of some. There are plenty of other servers that advertise 24/7 and actually runs 24/7... sure it may go down every now and then but not multiple times for hours at a time, like your server.

Your actually talking about yourself annoying I, and most likly the staff. You do realize just complaining about the server and never even being in the community is doing nothing for the server? If you have ran a server before why don't you even try to help the server instead of trying to bring it down. Just saying your not the one paying the bills spending hours and hours constantly working on the server while you just complain how bad it is.

Ignorant defensive responses like that just make you look bad. I wasn't just complaining about your server or trying to bring it down. I was simply stating the facts and my experience on this server to prevent people from making the same mistake I did when looking for a solid server that didn't crash constantly. I even said that I enjoyed my time on your server when things were up and running smoothly, but apparently that's complaining too.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons