(PLEASE CLOSE) (SERVER SHUTDOWN)

Rageyoudown

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hidden

This server is trash unfair admin!!. This server is ran by little kids who only help ther friends not the everday players. They take sides quickly and if ur not on there friends list your screwd....to many good servers out there to waste ur time on this one ......definately not a good server player score -5 out of 10!

Hidden

This server is trash unfair admin!!. This server is ran by little kids who only help ther friends not the everday players. They take sides quickly and if ur not on there friends list your screwd....to many good servers out there to waste ur time on this one ......definately not a good server player score -5 out of 10!

Hidden

Your mad because you got caught breaking the rules, after you was caught and punished, you complained and insulted the staff, and disrespected the server completely without any regard. You was only temp-banned for 4 days, now you can your long awaited vacation from Endlessdays for let's say, EVER.

Hidden

What happened was I was attacked by a player outside of spawn and when I killed him for attacking ME the staff took all of my stuff from my inventory and then auto killed me. When I tried to tell Diamondeater what happened, he was too big of a child to return my stuff. The rule says no spawn killing not no defending urself. As you can see from his responce to my post he is still acting like a child. Think about it people DiamondEater took all my inventory, auto killed me which I lost my armor and xp, bann me for 15mins then 4 days, and now he say's forever for defending myself from an attacker near spawn and then asking for my stuff back......Hmmm...I wonder is this the place you wanna play and try to have fun?????....I would hope not. Like I said if your not their buddies they're not going to care what happens to you. In almost ever server I have played in the Owners are trying the hardest to help and keep there players.....but in this server they want to kick you out as soon as you try to get them to listen and help you.......sounds like the server you wanna play at right.......don't waste your time, like I said there are to many servers out there to WASTE YOUR TIME on this one.

Hidden

What happened was I was attacked by a player outside of spawn and when I killed him for attacking ME the staff took all of my stuff from my inventory and then auto killed me. When I tried to tell Diamondeater what happened, he was too big of a child to return my stuff. The rule says no spawn killing not no defending urself. As you can see from his responce to my post he is still acting like a child. Think about it people DiamondEater took all my inventory, auto killed me which I lost my armor and xp, bann me for 15mins then 4 days, and now he say's forever for defending myself from an attacker near spawn and then asking for my stuff back......Hmmm...I wonder is this the place you wanna play and try to have fun?????....I would hope not. Like I said if your not their buddies they're not going to care what happens to you. In almost ever server I have played in the Owners are trying the hardest to help and keep there players.....but in this server they want to kick you out as soon as you try to get them to listen and help you.......sounds like the server you wanna play at right.......don't waste your time, like I said there are to many servers out there to WASTE YOUR TIME on this one.

First of all bro, I was in vanish watching you, I saw what you did. I know what you did, and I took your inventory, and killed you. Not only did you spawn kill once, but twice in the same 5 minutes. I'm acting like a child? Ha, if you say so. I was simply doing my job. Also why would I give you your stuff back when I was the one that took it from you in the beginning? Exactly. I tempban you for 15 minutes because you were naggin' and being disrespectful. Then after that 15 minutes was up, you got back on and continued to disrespect me. So you was ban for 4 more hours. Then you wanna be a child and attempt to blemish our record, that's fine and dandy, go right around, but your ban is final, go find another server to play on bro.

Hidden

...Read the post right above yours

I have the right to say whatever I want about this server..its called freedom of speech...what you only want the servers boot lickers to comment on this page. I have something negative to post and u want to remove it, because I didnt say that server was fantastic or something like that. You cant pick and choose what you want people to read about thats call opression. And you are clearly violating my first amendment rights....thats why I have copyed this website page and I am looking into filing charges for descrimiation and violations of my civil rights.

I have the right to say whatever I want about this server..its called freedom of speech...what you only want the servers boot lickers to comment on this page. I have something negative to post and u want to remove it, because I didnt say that server was fantastic or something like that. You cant pick and choose what you want people to read about thats call opression. And you are clearly violating my first amendment rights....thats why I have copyed this website page and I am looking into filing charges for descrimiation and violations of my civil rights.

Yay another one of these people!!!! Please sue me :) You may want to see this page regarding your legal rights (and a good chuckle) http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/hellen-kelered-again.20479/

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons