(PLEASE CLOSE) (SERVER SHUTDOWN)

Rageyoudown

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Servers back up!! Changes are as followed!

1. Added Plugins and configed them correctly
  2. Changed from groupmanager to PEX successfully
  3. Reset my tekkitserverlist voting link
  4. Added skylands world
  5. optimized the server to run better even with more plugins
  6. Changing the site!
  7. Merging into RageMc
  8. Added custom plugins Ex. /vote
  9. 99 haters but not one single problem
  10. Upgraded server to more ram and dedicated!
  11. Added RemoteToolKit to restart the server
  12. Changing donator ranks
  13. Adding ranks for players to progress and look forward to achieveing
  14. Quest line maybe?;)
  15. Server is running awesome!!!

Can you please demote alehon209? They are a mod who kept on trying to kill me, and succeeded in killing a few other players even though we were inside my town, where I'd disabled PVP. alehon was using Swiftwolf's Rendering Gale to set us on fire and use lightning on us, they are obviously a very bad moderator because I was the only person to have armour, the others didn't and they died a few times.

Can you please demote alehon209? They are a mod who kept on trying to kill me, and succeeded in killing a few other players even though we were inside my town, where I'd disabled PVP. alehon was using Swiftwolf's Rendering Gale to set us on fire and use lightning on us, they are obviously a very bad moderator because I was the only person to have armour, the others didn't and they died a few times.

bluecmb came to us a bit later and did the same thing, using the lightning ring and then I'm pretty sure he stole from someones death chest!

alehon209 then banned OMF Jesus, a player in our town for complaining about blue killing us and alehon not doing anything.

alehon THEN banned sigmonstar117 for complaining about OMF being banned, not blue

and threatened to ban us all if we said he was a bad mod again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons