Server works just fine, just a quick question...where the hell do I stop it?

Wow, obnoxious fail. Instructions:

1) Become a more gracious person.

2) Find the console, which absolutely does exist.

3) Type /stop into it to stop the server safely.

1) Actually take the time to explain how to find the console. Whenever I run the bat and java executable file, neither of them come up with a console.

2) When someone comes up saying "for fucking sake" in a pissed off tense, you think I'm going to respond kindly to them?

First off these people are voluntarily taking there time to help you, so be nice. When you click the launch. Bat file it opens a black box-ish screen correct? Because from there you should be able to type commands into it. If this isn't the case please explain what happens after you click the launch.bat, so we can help you to a further extent.

Even without a console - so long as you are op, you can log onto your server with the Minecraft Tekkit client and just type the /stop command in chat.

By the way: if you do use the console, the slash needs to be left out. So "stop" on the console, "/stop" in ingame chat as op.

You can op yourself by writing your name into the ops.txt file before starting the server.

Even without a console - so long as you are op, you can log onto your server with the Minecraft Tekkit client and just type the /stop command in chat.

By the way: if you do use the console, the slash needs to be left out. So "stop" on the console, "/stop" in ingame chat as op.

You can op yourself by writing your name into the ops.txt file before starting the server.

You're right, the op file would work. You should try that...