Modpack request!

xjnegen

Hello technic users,

I would like to ask you to create (or find) a pack for me, with specific mods and - if possible - a small, private server. I ask this because I want to play with my friends, but none of us have any knowledge of creating modpacks, or even downloading mods, for that matter.

The requested mods are as follows:

• Zelda sword skills
  • Metallurgy 4
  • Thaumcraft 4
  • Ars Magica 2
  • Project Red with all add-ons
  • Some other amazing redstone-based mod!
  • EDIT: Preferably no other stuff

The one to deliver me the solution earns ethernal gratitude from all of us!

-xjnegen

Edited by xjnegen

I will make your modpack and add things like wirelessredstone,optifine,fastcraft (optifine and fastcraft makes minecraft faster)

also i add notenougitems for recipes ingame,chickenchunks for anchors,buildcraft for quarrys, all my favorite openmods for graves and crash logging, and finally twilight forest and rwg alpha for better world generation.

I can't promise server hosting because that is expensive but i have also friends that play minecraft with my custom made packs and i'm gonna make it and play it with my friends too :) -E4RU

ps: i'll buy server later and give you the addres so please give me the usernames of your friends that i can add them to whitelist.

Edited by E4RU
Forgot this

Your modpack that is now complete also i made server ready for it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3s4m1tyrddq65b/Server.zip?dl=0

and here link for the modpack: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/modernwarfare164 (put in the search bar at launcher)

Allocate atleast 2gb to launcher

2.5 is recommended thought

Have a nice time playing !

Recommended settings for minecraftyvv9.png

yvvm.png

Edited by E4RU

• 2 weeks later...