Permission to integrate Tekkit logo into our original logo.

Tenebrae

Vikings aren't known for their tact

What about Hacker Vikings?

On a serious note: Cheap Shot un-kellered me because he thouggt three warning points for mecroing a thread was a bit harsh. It didn't really matter anywas, as I only had a few days left until the keller wore off, but Cheap Shot is still incredibly awesome for removing the kellering.

Your looking for one of the admins then, most likely cheapshot or kakermix. Admins have a red name, and enjoy mocking idiots. You'll know one if you see one. Trust me.

Edit: The rules here are a lot stricter and more heavily enforced here than at Planet Minecraft or the MC Forums, so you can't get by with not reading the rules. You seem like a nice, seni-intelligent person, but over here, you can't get away with the same shit that you do on PMC or MCF. So, as has been said before many times, read the rules, or get bent.

Thank you for providing that information, I appreciate it. The thing is that I haven't ever been on a forum where signing your post was not allowed and stated in a rule. Some forums even encourage signing posts, so I was confused when people started telling me to change it here.

Jay? is a moderator. She/he/they/it did not report your post. They gave you a warning for not reading the rules. I suggest reading them, as double posting is also against the rules.

Double posting is to be avoided, I sadly couldn't avoid it this time.

Am I the only one who noticed this?

So what he's basically saying is that they dislike piracy at Planet Minecraft, but they allow it. am I the only one who thinks that's a little screwed up?

It's like that at many places, they'll start to get annoyed when someone steps up to them to tell them that there's pirated content in thread "x".

No, because you broke a rule and also it looks terrible. Just use it without the tekkit logo. It would look better imo.

Okay, no big deal. Could I add the tekkit itself logo somewhere at the PMC thread, or would you disapprove that as well? Just want to ask before getting a into problems that could've easily been prevented.

EDIT: Another possibility is to cut off the tools at the top of the Tekkit logo if you would allow me to do that, might look a lot better.

You can throw the logo up on its own somewhere if you want. Just don't combine them. It looks awful. You're free to use my art as long as you extend the same courtesies we do to others work that we redestribute. Give credit, don't sell it, don't alter*, and link back. If you do that, then you don't even have to ask me. It's just free advertising and that suits me just fine.

*very important for visual art.

Why don't you just put the name tekkit in your own style so it fits the server logo better?

Because I wanted the Tekkit styled logo in our logo as some sort of reference to it, but it's no big deal, I can do what you suggested as well.

You can throw the logo up on its own somewhere if you want. Just don't combine them. It looks awful. You're free to use my art as long as you extend the same courtesies we do to others work that we redestribute. Give credit, don't sell it, don't alter*, and link back. If you do that, then you don't even have to ask me. It's just free advertising and that suits me just fine.

*very important for visual art.

Okay I know everything I need to know, thanks for helping me out, Cheap Shot, and everybody else!