Lighting Mod

Lorrothmos

There is a mod called Greg's Lighting, which adds lamps powered by a special fuel and water or IC2 EU's. When turned on, it shines light all the way down, just like the sun does. Light cannot travel through blocks like planks, stone etc, but it can through glass, however that weakens the light a tiny bit. Is that the kind of lights you've been asking about?

Wrong way around lorrothmos, this place if for you to post ideas and hope a modder takes a liking to the idea, not ask a stupid question covered by vanilla wow.

My apologies... however this forum is a maze of nonsense. I don't have a clear location with which to post questions. Nothing comes out and screams "ask these kinds of questions here. Might I respectfully request, that before you call me stupid, or at least in addition to it... you realize that I picked the place I felt was best to post, and suggest a better location with which to post again should it be necessary.

There is a mod called Greg's Lighting, which adds lamps powered by a special fuel and water or IC2 EU's. When turned on, it shines light all the way down, just like the sun does. Light cannot travel through blocks like planks, stone etc, but it can through glass, however that weakens the light a tiny bit. Is that the kind of lights you've been asking about?

Similar... were working to build a submerged city. I am particularly interested in something like a halogen lamp.

My apologies... however this forum is a maze of nonsense. I don't have a clear location with which to post questions. Nothing comes out and screams "ask these kinds of questions here. Might I respectfully request, that before you call me stupid, or at least in addition to it... you realize that I picked the place I felt was best to post, and suggest a better location with which to post again should it be necessary.

These kind of forums always have a... repulsive organization. But that's about as good as it can get without being obnoxious for the experienced users, and you get used to it, don't worry. :D

Also, this is very nice to see this kind of attitude, I too think that being a minimum of courteousness should be respected everywhere, even on the Internet. Rarely do I see someone react so positively to Neowulf's rather... harsh way of sharing what is, sadly the truth. He could have certainly been less aggressive about it (No offense Neo :P).

I could see this question better in the Cafe Lame section. Also, you probably know that multi-posts are *allowed* when answering multiple persons one after the other, but that's more an excuse for involuntary multi-posts than a part of the rule. In short,it's always preferable to edit your post if yours is the last one in the thread.

Cheers! Also, Greg's Lighting is pretty good. ;)

Xy, the modding forums are so often miss-posted in I feel like a kid at christmas who just got something from their List when I open a new thread and it's actually related to modding.

I mean, ye gods, it takes me 15 minutes to make sure I'm not actually reading it wrong or dreaming when someone posts their own work.