[3.1.2] TekkitWarfare [PVP] [Mob Power][200 Slots] [Dedicated 24/7] [Factions][6Months Uptime!!]

zenmender

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry ive had some bad errors i have to look into fixing. something with computercraft. also new updates spam plugin reconfigured and pvp logging has been fixed. now when pvp logging an npc will pop up and stnad in your place so you loose all your items. if your a donator your npc will fight back, this is an advantage because if you logged by mistake you have the chance of living.

if an admin is on the forums or somthing now can u tp to my last position before i logged off and pls type /butcher.... i was just trying to collect glowstone and the pig men attacked me if u dont help me my powers gona go down really far and my land wont be protected or at least get rid of the 3 sec waiting time before tp so i can quikly get outa there, plsss i beg u

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of the worst servers ive ever played on. Mainly because of the players. No-one is helpful and most are quite mean. especially the guy whose name started with 'pengy'. I am never coming back. And i advise others to not join.

sorry to hear your no longer going to be part of this server. i know for a fact i was enjoying thanksgiving :). GL in ur finding of a new server. if you pm me i can suggest a great server i once staffed on with its own hosting company.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons