Mods that should be in tekkit

Fallouts9910

I don't know if there is a thread for this already but I want to make a community wide list of mods that we the players believe should be in tekkit. So if you have any mods that you want added leave it in a comment below. Some reminders, the mod(s) have to be smp capable and must resemble in some way shape or form some of the already existing tekkit mods.

Mods that i want added:

Mystcraft

Forestry

Icbm

I don't know if there is a thread for this already but I want to make a community wide list of mods that we the players believe should be in tekkit. So if you have any mods that you want added leave it in a comment below. Some reminders, the mod(s) have to be smp capable and must resemble in some way shape or form some of the already existing tekkit mods, and adding them should not be illegal.

Mods that i want added:

Mystcraft

Forestry

Icbm

^Fixed

I don't know if there is a thread for this already but I want to make a community wide list of mods that we the players believe should be in tekkit. So if you have any mods that you want added leave it in a comment below. Some reminders, the mod(s) have to be smp capable and must resemble in some way shape or form some of the already existing tekkit mods.

Mods that i want added:

Mystcraft

Forestry

Icbm

1. Wrong section and wrong thread.

2. Mystcraft is already in it and Forestry never will be.

3. ICBM is already is being considered.

Looks like you're out on three strikes. Go directly to jail and do not collect $200...

1. Wrong section and wrong thread.

2. Mystcraft is already in it and Forestry never will be.

3. ICBM is already is being considered.

Looks like you're out on three strikes. Go directly to jail and do not collect $200...

Explain to me why forestry will never be a mod added to tekkit again.