Aether... Is dead?

Vath

Ive been looking around everywhere... But I have found no update news since 1 year ago... Is there a place where the aether is updated (proberly not) Or being though about?. Its my favorite mod and it would be great just to know if its being thought about

Ive been looking around everywhere... But I have found no update news since 1 year ago... Is there a place where the aether is updated (proberly not) Or being though about?. Its my favorite mod and it would be great just to know if its being thought about

It was just updated.

Not here; not by most people at least. From what I understand it's not very compatible with Technic/Tekkit, so I'm not concerned about it really.

There was actually a post a few weeks ago (maybe more) where someone posted a step by step guide to making the Aether work with the most recent version of the Technic Pack (SSP)

OP: Search these forums for that thread as he has a link to the recently updated version. You don't need to use it with the Technic pack, you could just install it to the Vanilla Pack included in the launcher (If you do that you don't need to bother with back patching, just select the Vanilla option for 1.2.5 (NOT 1.3))