[3.1.2]Minecraftforce Tekkit Server[Hardcore PvP][24 slots][Factions,Towny (both)][No banned items]

potato

potato it's ryschweiz i got banned i have no idea why it says "abusing my account to give yourself items" and i have no idea what you're talking about since the only time I ever asked you for an item was when i told you how Dell got me killed by tping everyone to one place and i have witnesses that were killed by this too. The sad thing was that I was about to donate today for supporter and then im banned for a reason i dont even know? Please tell me what i did wrong!

*also ill give them back if you want i had no idea i thought you were just being really nice but u said i wouldn't get banned for the items you gave me

Maybe I will unban you, I dont know yet.

Someone hacked our accounts (mine and pagaiba, the other owner) and used them to give away admin-only items to some persons. I was on your house when I logged in, and there was a lot of -cheaty- rm made with a duplicator. Only ops can place and open duplicators, so you or you roommate hacked me to set-up a duplicator on your base. I checked logs, and I placed the duplicator while I was "hacked". So you or your friend hacked my account. If it was your friend, talk to he. Im not going to unban until I know who did it.

I hope that you understand

--Potato_Chipz

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone hacked our accounts (mine and pagaiba, the other owner) and used them to give away admin-only items to some persons. I was on your house when I logged in, and there was a lot of -cheaty- rm made with a duplicator. Only ops can place and open duplicators, so you or you roommate hacked me to set-up a duplicator on your base. I checked logs, and I placed the duplicator while I was "hacked". So you or your friend hacked my account. If it was your friend, talk to he. Im not going to unban until I know who did it.

omg me and my friend arent hackers i swear do you have siblings? maybe they did it but also there would be no way to hack you unless you downloaded something which i never sent you and i swear i knew it was too good to be true when you were giving me all that stuff and i shouldnt have taken it im so sorry you can take it away but please let me keep the stuff i got legit thanks you

--Potato_Chipz

--Potato_Chipz

omg me and my friend arent hackers i swear do you have siblings? maybe they did it but also there would be no way to hack you unless you downloaded something which i never sent you and i swear i knew it was too good to be true when you were giving me all that stuff and i shouldnt have taken it im so sorry you can take it away but please let me keep the stuff i got legit thanks you

If you want a spawn that is non-greifable, Use Multiverse, Have the spawn world in a different world than it is now, otherwise it will be greifed all the time.

Asked too many times. No. Multiverse breacks both the transmutation table and the IC2 batboxes (it does work, only the redstone behavior is broken)

If you know a fix/patch for that, you're welcome.

Potato if u could take a request to add some more moderators to the server(there never seems to be one on during EST prime time, u guys asleep?) it would be most appreciative

P.S: I'm not asking to become a mod just that there could be more mods online

Exactly, we're sleeping, and it's hard to find a moderator for that timezone becouse we can't meet anyone at that timezone for that reasons. GMT +1 Is my timezone.

I want to recommend this server to all of you, its a great server with a really good staff.

Sometimes there is a little bit lag or a server crash but I'm playing on this server for a few months now and its one of the best servers i've been on ever!

Btw: Yay, i'm/my old base is on 3 of the 6 pictures xD.

Spammysquid has apparently hacked the server, everyone lost their crap and its gone to hell, if we can have a rollback or something to before 10:00 am mountain time on 11/18/2012. If this is not possible is there a way that you could restore all of our items? People were blaming the tp mass kill on me because I freaked out and attacked them... I was going to donate, but I probably wont untill the server is fixed and I know exactly the perks that supporters get.

Thanks!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons