[3.1.2]Minecraftforce Tekkit Server[Hardcore PvP][24 slots][Factions,Towny (both)][No banned items]

potato

Nvm wrong server! LoL how do i register this server looks awesome.

/register <pass> <samepass>

next time you log in, do

/login <samepass>

you can choose any "<pass>", it does not need "<>". <samepass> should be the same password that you wrote on <pass> or it won't work.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you get a pass? ive looked all over your forums, all throughout the comments, but no pass. what do we have to do? is there a registering sort of thing we need to do to get one? if there is ingame, then it isnt working for me, all i get is a command /register pass confirmpass spammed over and over on my screen.

Owner I'd like you to ban IwanFlying for spamming hacks eg: speed hack, lag hack, damage hack and dupe spamming!!! Please do!

I will investigate it.

Something really sad happen on server yesterday. Yesterday, server broke and I were unable to start it, so I uninstalled the tekkit to reinstall it and patch dupes the next day. Someone reinstalled tekkit while I was offline, but did not patched tekkit, so everyone were able to dupe 12 hours ago. The EE tools wasen't logged and they fully griefed spawn. This is really sad. I fixed and patched server, there shoulden't be any problems now. Sorry for the downtime, and the chaos.

Potato I tested the dupes to see whether they can still dupe and they can't just checking on it to tell whether you forgot to patch the dupe just watching out for the server :P

Delete this message please. On dupe-related topics, please send me an MP. I dont want everyone running to search unpatched dupes.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons