[3.1.2]Minecraftforce Tekkit Server[Hardcore PvP][24 slots][Factions,Towny (both)][No banned items]

potato

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can i get a password

/register <pass> <samepass>

next time you log in, do

/login <samepass>

you can choose any "<pass>", it does not need "<>". <samepass> should be the same password that you wrote on <pass> or it won't work.

Read it please.

Hello, I have barely played on this server, but I am GMT -4 (EDT), and I play early in the morning, so I play between 8:30-11:30 GMT +1. There is a player listed as not trustworthy, he is using hacks, spawn-killing, and he messed up spawn pretty bad. An easy way to make a grief-proof spawn (as ugly as it may be) is to place personal safes, and claim the land as SafeZone/Faction land. I'm a server owner, and this works out when we play with nukes (its just my friends and I). I just thought you need some info (oh, and there is glitch that I'll PM you about, too).

EDIT: To place Personal Safes on top of each other, Shift+Click. Also, maybe you should add them to /kit tools or something.

Hello, I have barely played on this server, but I am GMT -4 (EDT), and I play early in the morning, so I play between 8:30-11:30 GMT +1. There is a player listed as not trustworthy, he is using hacks, spawn-killing, and he messed up spawn pretty bad. An easy way to make a grief-proof spawn (as ugly as it may be) is to place personal safes, and claim the land as SafeZone/Faction land. I'm a server owner, and this works out when we play with nukes (its just my friends and I). I just thought you need some info (oh, and there is glitch that I'll PM you about, too).

EDIT: To place Personal Safes on top of each other, Shift+Click. Also, maybe you should add them to /kit tools or something.

The spawn pvp was alredy blocked on spawn, but some moderator moved the spawn without claiming it as safezone. And the player listed as not trustworthy... I don't have got any proofs. Oh, and pm me the glitch.

potato it's ryschweiz i got banned i have no idea why it says "abusing my account to give yourself items" and i have no idea what you're talking about since the only time I ever asked you for an item was when i told you how Dell got me killed by tping everyone to one place and i have witnesses that were killed by this too. The sad thing was that I was about to donate today for supporter and then im banned for a reason i dont even know? Please tell me what i did wrong!

*also ill give them back if you want i had no idea i thought you were just being really nice but u said i wouldn't get banned for the items you gave me

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons