how to reasearsh

jesus123456

It's okay freak, you didn't think about this pun, but I fixed your post now, everything will be alright. C:

I did consider it, but amusingly I did not think to execute it in that way and instead drew a bit of a blank on ways to go about making that joke. thanks for the back up

I did consider it, but amusingly I did not think to execute it in that way and instead drew a bit of a blank on ways to go about making that joke. thanks for the back up

Always there to serve! ;)

I'm sorry I don't understand can you research things or is there just a reaserch vaule.

I'd recommend you taking a look at Made-You-Look link. The one with beginner's guide in it.

Aaaaa.... at first glance I couldn't find it in the guied but I now see it thanks everybody.

I think this man has the ability to be completely oblivious to trolls! The last person I saw with this power was the man who helped me get this profile pic, Rayzan.

I think this man has the ability to be completely oblivious to trolls! The last person I saw with this power was the man who helped me get this profile pic, Rayzan.

He said it himself!

"If one trolls you on one cheek,

Offer the other cheek to the trolls."